Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (29104 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by MorningDew2017(f): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Hummmm wickedness of the highest order
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2018
the boy is a thief,he deserve the treatment he got.what do people steal in lagos when they are set ablaze.the boy is a future armed robber .
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Fada laaaawwd!
Devil wear cloth o!!
Ya own pikin?
Kilo le to yen

Coooooouuuuuuurt!!!!!
Take action embarassed

Oh! Na now I check am well, Abia!! My dear Abia!!!
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by elmodee7(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
iPob ritualist
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
inoki247:
Which kain mother be this when no b say she steal Classified information From North Korea for USA just Mp3 d woman needs to be killed...
he brought shame upon the mother.an mp3 thief of today can become a national disaster tomorrow.kudos to the mother .

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2018
XingXhang:

People who say such things possess a wicked, devilish and inhumane heart. The world can't go round with people like you, Taa!
So much I could tell you, but I'd remain silent.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
more reason why we need self control some kids nowadays can make one go crazy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by futuregoal(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2018
My God!

Like she too have never stole before. After all, the boy is her only son. REALLY, SHE SHOULD BE CHARGED.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Seahawk: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Ikpongiton:
he brought shame upon the mother.an mp3 thief of today can become a national disaster tomorrow.kudos to the mother .
there’s always that one fool
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Seahawk: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2018
AerialMapper:
Better her than a mob!! It starts with petty theft, then he grows up to be a criminal, gets caught and is lynched. She was trying to show him his future
are you for real? Astounding.

Lord have mercy
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Blessinq1(f): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia state used to eat human beings before now.. maybe they've started again
Ewu, it was just a local government in the state and not the entire state. That's how you uneducated people go about spewing rubbish
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Seahawk: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Ikpongiton:
the boy is a thief,he deserve the treatment he got.what do people steal in lagos when they are set ablaze.the boy is a future armed robber .
may you suffer horribly for your mistakes and shortcomings
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by EngrBright(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2018
This is really a despicable and awful sight to behold. Are you sure that woman gave birth to that child? shocked
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by kaze4sure(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2018
Is she mad ni?
undecided
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2018
clefstone:
This should raise a big question on whether the boy is truly the woman's son. If the answer is yes then the woman's sanity must be questioned. If she is determined to be sane then attention must immediately shift to the young man as he must have shown the woman pepper
Exactly my line of thought too...
Even tho I severely condemn such an overtly wicked act but something tells me the woman must have been constantly traumatised both physically and emotionally over the boy's thieving habit to have made her unwittingly take such an extreme measure to just end it all
Its a pity embarassed
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by XingXhang(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2018
SoapQueen:

So much I could tell you, but I'd remain silent.

People who 'stand on the fence' in such a HEINOUS act
are WICKED themselves JUST LIKE people who stand
on the fence for 'Rape issues'.

Keep your words to yourself! You will be termed 'sensible' that way.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by ShilohB: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Motherhood is not for wicked slay queens.
I wonder who the husband is
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2018
XingXhang:

People who 'stand on the fence' in such a HEINOUS act
are WICKED themselves JUST LIKE people who stand
on the fence for 'Rape issues'.

Keep your words to yourself! You will be termed 'sensible' that way.

You are such a terrible and silly talker. All I said was I sit on the fence on this and you have the effrontery to call me names.

What does sitting on the fence mean? It means I may not agree with the mom razing her child (with fire) but she was trying to stop him from stealing. Are you even normal? Ranting and barking like a spineless, guttersnipe.

The people that killed many innocent souls at Illorin, were they not once kids who started with antics like this? You telling me that I can support rape issue over a single line of sentence I made.

Go over the number of people that have met their waterloo on the streets. Residents have meted gruesome treatments like burning them with tyres and hacking them to death because they stole.

Never, ever try to even drag me.

Just keep being the passerby that you are and stop nagging like a fishwife.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by greatman247(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2018
I have under study most Nigeria women are too wicked and aggressive and they attend church and mosque all the time. They are way too religious and hypocrite and they come to the public and act as if they have the best behavior. Fucking pretenders.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by clefstone(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2018
BumbleBee2ice:

Exactly my line of thought too...
Even tho I severely condemn such an overtly wicked act but something tells me the woman must have been constantly traumatised both physically and emotionally over the boy's thieving habit to have made her unwittingly take such an extreme measure to just end it all
Its a pity embarassed
the boy is dead. Very sad
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by inoki247: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Ikpongiton:
D boy sha don die Legendary stupidity dey worry u.. even queen of England dey use style dey tiff dem no kill her...
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Reelmii: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
the boy wants to retaliate when he leaves the hospital, I hope the mun survives her own
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by XingXhang(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2018
SoapQueen:

You are such a terrible and silly talker. All I said was I sit on the fence on this and you have the effrontery to call me names.

What does sitting on the fence mean? It means I may not agree with the mom razing her child (with fire) but she was trying to stop him from stealing. Are you even normal? Ranting and barking like a spineless, guttersnipe.

The people that killed many innocent souls at Illorin, were they not once kids who started with antics like this? You telling me that I can support rape issue over a single line of sentence I made.

Go over the number of people that have met their waterloo on the streets. Residents have meted gruesome treatments like burning them with tyres and hacking them to death because they stole.

Never, ever try to even drag me.

Just keep being the passerby that you are and stop nagging like a fishwife.

MODIFIED!
From your response and usage of words...

You are a child. Grow Up!
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2018
XingXhang:

I don't even know her...and she's feeling like I'm a...

Stalker? Far from it. Probably, you're not my type. Stop taking it personal, focus on the topic. I'm quoting just any Nairalander.

Respond intelligently if you have to: you know you sound 'sane' when you do that.

I will reply yet again...JUST BECAUSE EVIL IS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE DOESN'T MEAN THAT INNOCENT BOY SHOULD SUFFER FOR stealing.

Your line of thought makes me accept that YOU CAN CONTACT a deadly disease just because there are many people in Ilorin or places you mentioned have it. You can and your belief system might ensure you do, sooner.

We Become We Agree To...

Spineless Spindles Spineless AND 'thinking
a random guy is stalking you' is childish.

Remember, you're better quiet.

I just totally gave up on you when I noticed you have eye problems. Sadly, you need Vitamin A.

I wrote "talker" not "stalker". You aren't just myopic(literally), you are hyperopic.

Get well soon.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by XingXhang(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
SoapQueen:

I just totally gave up on you when I noticed you have eye problems. Sadly, you need Vitamin A.

I wrote "talker" not "stalker". You aren't just myopic(literally), you are hyperopic.

Get well soon.

You too.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Segunmartins123: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
Is she out of her mind or something? How can a mother do this to her son? This is too extreme. There are better corrective measures to adopt, this is wrong parentage. Obviously.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
wicked woman
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2018
clefstone:
the boy is dead. Very sad
I just saw that now and I'm so shaken in my spirit cry cry
May God repose his soul
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seahawk:
may you suffer horribly for your mistakes and shortcomings
stealing is not a mistake but a sin.and the wages of sin is death.
Re: Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
inoki247:

D boy sha don die Legendary stupidity dey worry u.. even queen of England dey use style dey tiff dem no kill her...
and you support it.the mother ended what the law will be delaying in future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties / Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody / We Were Blocked From Escaping After Vicious Mob Attack - Nigerians In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.