Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt (2013 Views)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by 4Ebiscoo: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
A National Assembly member, Sen. Shehu Sani, says Sunday attack in Plateau that led to the death of over 80 persons and destruction of no fewer than 50 buildings was one too many.

DAILY POST reports that the Chairman, North Central zone of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) Danladi Ciroma, on Monday claimed that the killing of 86 persons in Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area l of Plateau State was in retaliation to the killing of over 300 cows in the last few weeks by the villagers.

Sani, who represents Kaduna Central Senatorial District at the Senate, said in a statement on Monday in Abuja that it was tragic and unfortunate that people were being killed daily in Nigeria.

He expressed concern that while killings continued unabated across the country, the interest and attention of the political class were more on power and 2019 elections.

“While governors danced and sang at Eagle Square, the lives of the governed were being wasted.

“In Nigeria today, the life of the poor is cheaper than peanuts and Gala.

“We have become a nation in perpetual mourning and funeral service.

“Enough blood has been spilled in Nigeria to touch the conscience of people in power, if at all humanity matters.

“Until the ruling political elite raise the value of the lives of the underprivileged to equal that of the powerful and privileged, the systemic wastage of the lives of the poor will remain unabated.

“The nation has lost its sense of outrage and we are tragically spreading red carpets and beating the drums of praises to leaders who woefully failed in their responsibilities,” the lawmaker said.

He condoled with the families of the deceased, while praying God to rest their souls.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/plateau-massacre-shehu-sani-attacks.html

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by PureMe01: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
When some people won't stop deceiving themselves.U remain in a party of terrorists yet condemning their animosity and taste for blood..Who is fooling who??we know when to start taking you serious.As for now,u remain irrelevant!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by GavelSlam: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
He hasn't said anything.

He's also part of government and a member of the ruling party.

Why can't he resign his membership of the party ?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by Paperwhite(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
“The nation has lost its sense of outrage and we are tragically spreading red carpets and beating the drums of praises to leaders who woefully failed in their responsibilities,” the lawmaker said.
Nigeria should pay APC government in their own coin by ensuring they never return back to our national life.
Meanwhile NL resident zombies you're being addressed here. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by Paperwhite(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
He hasn't said anything.He's also part of government and a member of the ruling party. Why can't he resign his membership of the party ?
Do you have conscience @ all So he can't criticize the government he is part of?

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by GavelSlam: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Paperwhite:

Do you have conscience @ all So he can't criticize the government he is part of?

He cannot.

When they say government, they act as if they are not part of government.

Can't he resign the party in disgust?

Or is it not the same Senate that can allocate its own budget, projects and over rule the executive we are talking about again?

As far as I'm concerned, he is only grandstanding.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by PureMe01: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Paperwhite:

keep deceiving urself.he knows wat to do if he must criticize.so come 2019,u expect him to campaign against a candidate he remains in d same party with esp when the presidential and national assembly elections will hold the same day.like I said,keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Okay PMB still president see killings, imagine the massacre if this man loses next year's election.. I fear for our nation

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by PamaB(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
This Senator is the real activist. The only senator that revealed the amount they earn as senators while others frown, speaks the truth when he ought to. He is one of those that will get my vote if needed.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by sarrki(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Enough is enough

He went to the fire disaster that burnt down a market in Azare

What stops him from going to Benue, plateau , Taraba and Adamawa that lives where lost

This are the reason we turned against Gej

Not that we hate him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by AngryRebel: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

He cannot.

Or is it not the same Senate that can allocate its own budget, projects and over rule the executive we are talking about again?

I heard that ur lord and Saviour, Buhari the only saint in Nigeria, budgeted 85million for hair cut alone? grin grin grin oh zombie oh zombie, zombie nu go go unless u tell am to go,zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by magoo10(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:
Enough is enough

He went to the fire disaster that burnt down a market in Azare

What stops him from going to Benue, plateau , Taraba and Adamawa that lives where lost

This are the reason we turned against Gej

Not that we hate him
make we hear word stop pretending, we know you are enjoying the killings after all bubu is the best .
you are unstable like the weather .too bad

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by sarrki(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
magoo10:
make we hear word stop pretending, we know you are enjoying the killings after all bubu is the best .
you are unstable like the weather

Have you observed that. Avoid miscreants?
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by GavelSlam: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
AngryRebel:
I heard that ur lord and Saviour, Buhari the only saint in Nigeria, budgeted 85million for hair cut alone? grin grin grin oh zombie oh zombie, zombie nu go go unless u tell am to go,zombie!

The issue here is not about haircuts.

When that topic presents itself we would thrash it out.

Some of you think presidency means President.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by magoo10(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Have you observed that. Avoid miscreants?
I hope you enjoy what you wish others but don't come and be shedding crocodile tears .
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by AngryRebel: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Am a zombie, that's what I will ever amount to. Am useless!
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by lovat(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
He hasn't said anything.

He is better than you because he spoke out unlike you that buries the truth because of 30k stipends that even Sarrki has refused to collect again after this killings.

hide your face

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by buhariguy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
All legislooters should quiet,
These shehu is intellectually lazy,
Is the legislooters not part of the federal government?
As well as the judiciary?
Is the legislooters not the primary cause of the crisis,
They are the ones that are instigating this crisis through their dubious corruption, to corner what is met for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by GavelSlam: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
lovat:
He is better than you because he spoke out unlike you that buries the truth because of 30k stipends that even Sarrki has refused to collect again after this killings.

hide your face

I can beat my chest with assurance, nobody in your entire family makes as much money as I do.

Not an empty boast.

Many before you came on this Nairaland but they've since changed their tone when little evidence was presented to them .

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by debaj10: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
y na?
undecided
dis shehu sef...
always dey fyn trobu.
angry
we musto shop awa pepe!
Islam for all, 2023!
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by SalamRushdie: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
He hasn't said anything.

I am still looking for the Title Commander in Chief that assigned to Shehu Sani but I can't find it...let me Google more maybe he hid it

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by GavelSlam: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am still looking for the Title Commander in Chief that assigned to Shehu Sani but I can't find it...let me Google more maybe he hid it

Of course you would use semantics.

Sheu Sani is part of the APC and a member of government.

What Bill has he put forward to ensure the lives of people are guaranteed?

Let me guess, like Ben Bruce, the social media is their ground for action.

If he thinks his party is incompetent can't he resign?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by rummmy: 4:07am On Jun 26, 2018
You ended up saying nothing meaniful I swear
buhariguy:
All legislooters should quiet,
These shehu is intellectually lazy,
Is the legislooters not part of the federal government?
As well as the judiciary?
Is the legislooters not the primary cause of the crisis,
They are the ones that are instigating this crisis through their dubious corruption, to corner what is met for the masses.
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by Lawalatm: 4:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Your diversionary tactics have failed...... I don't have the right words for you..... Stay on the issue. No sane person irrespective of the party or religion will accept Plateau killings..... angry angry angry angry angry

PureMe01:
When some people won't stop deceiving themselves.U remain in a party of terrorists yet condemning their animosity and taste for blood..Who is fooling who??we know when to start taking you serious.As for now,u remain irrelevant!!!
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by anibi9674: 5:05am On Jun 26, 2018
ok
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by VERDA: 5:39am On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

Of course you would use semantics.

Sheu Sani is part of the APC and a member of government.

What Bill has he put forward to ensure the lives of people are guaranteed?

Let me guess, like Ben Bruce, the social media is their ground for action.

If he thinks his party is incompetent can't he resign?

I hope your equally criticizing the head of government which is Buhari this hard....at least sani is speaking out against a government he is part of,it is not news that his continuous criticisms directed at his party,state government and federal government has earned him an enemy of the party and government status.
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by abdulaliyu25(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2018
i didn’t knw y politicians are not talking our life’s seruous sheshu sani is just playing politics but deep down we know he didn’t care
Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by Jokerman(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2018
dollarcoolcat:
Okay PMB still president see killings, imagine the massacre if this man loses next year's election.. I fear for our nation

Things are changing... if he loses,and people are killed, he either goes on exile or be tried in court...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Massacre: Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari-led Govt by Bizibi(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

He cannot.

smh

(1) (Reply)

Atiku In Kano Already Trending On Twitter, Hours Before The main Campaign / Hon. Rita Orji Has Been Reelected / Supreme Court Verdict In Zamfara: Why The PDP Shouldn't Rejoice Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.