Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

9 Perfect Tips To Remember What You Read (new Thread) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Perfect Tips To Remember What You Read (new Thread) (592 Views)

Read New Books That Will Improve Your Life / How To Remember What You Read – Try This / Perfect Tips For Emotional Control: Learn How To Control Your Emotional Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Perfect Tips To Remember What You Read (new Thread) by topskylinker(m): 2:54am On Jun 26, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-wH9LFiyLrWg/WzGY3DNZaII/AAAAAAAAA-M/aXEtnRCibyQH_DJRLuoecguKwTwa_TRkACLcBGAs/s400/read%2Band%2Bunderstand.jpg[/img]
Plenty of people admit to forgetting most of what they read, no matter how much they enjoyed the text. But just because forgetting is a human phenomenon doesn't mean you should simply accept it. In fact forgetfulness was one of my biggest problem any time I study not until I discovered the strategies that made me to come out with a distinction result. Continue reading as I unveil these strategies to you which will make you remember any single thing you study.

The summary outline of study:

1. Eliminate distractions

2. Picture what you're reading

3. Read out loud

4. Look up any words, locations, or ideas you don't recognize.

5. Rehearse As You Go Along

6. Taking Notes

7. Talking it over

8. Operate Within Your Attention Span

9. Rehearse Soon After Reading Is Finished

read more in details @ https://www.topskylinkers.com/2018/06/9-perfect-tips-to-remember-what-you-read.html
Re: 9 Perfect Tips To Remember What You Read (new Thread) by Benblaq(m): 5:14am On Jun 26, 2018
Except when you're depressed.

(1) (Reply)

Unical Starts 2018/19 Post Utme Process Eligibility And How To Apply. / How To Register For NECO GCE – Nov/dec 2018 / Oregon State University International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.