Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan (8684 Views)

Strange Insects Attack Crops In Kano - Farmers Cry Out, As Food Shortage Looms / Akwa Ibom To Import 2,000 Pregnant Cattle From Mexico / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by Trapnews: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2018
undecided
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by johnmattew: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2018
NEVER give a Nigerian loan,except he needs it to save his life

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by faridpac2: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
inoki247:
dis Nigeria maybe some of dem did not use d money for farming
thats true this is our problems even governments they didnt give loan to real farmers they give loan to politicians
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by Talknochip(m): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Is it the same farmers that the govt is always claiming they made rich?! ...... Smh.... Yeye dey smell
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Use their resources to service their loans! How? By using the quality and quantity of harvests as trade for paying of the loans. This would boost agriculture in the region and create employment for agro-quality control officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by valudong(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2018
peterkelechi30:
Can you imagine only Kano get that huge amount of money . I don weak.
ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT

what is this 1 saying?
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by jahsharon: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2018
peterkelechi30:
ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT

270 million naira for 2,000 farmers on Kano is a huge amount. Can you see where the hatred and anger that your parents planted in you is taking you? Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, e.t.c. give that amount to their side chicks as birthday gift. Impatience Mama Piss had $35 million in one account and another $13 in her gateman and gardener's account and you children from drugs and crime republic of flattinos are not complaining about that.

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by dabiton: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2018
“According to LIAR MOHAMMED, they have become BILLIONAIRES grin grin tongue
My friend leave the poor farmers alone jare, they don use the money MARRY SECOND WIFE!!!

Them say everything must be LIES and SENSELESS PROPAGANDA... People are suffering while some e-Diot is busy lying that they are BILLIONAIRES...under which regime?? When even billionaires are turning paupers under some mindless economic policies... mtcheeew
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by jahsharon: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2018
270 million naira shared by 2000 farmers is less than what big thieves in government give their side chicks for birthday party.
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by jahsharon: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2018
peterkelechi30:
ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT

270 million naira for 2,000 farmers on Kano is a huge amount. Can you see where the hatred and anger that your parents planted in you is taking you? Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, e.t.c. give that amount to their side chicks as birthday gift. Impatience Mama Piss had $35 million in one account and another $13 in her gateman and gardener's account and you children from drugs and crime republic of flattinos are not complaining about that.
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by chikago1: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
inoki247:
dis Nigeria maybe some of dem did not use d money for farming
Quite right. I know that my Arewa brothers are fond of marrying more wives than they can take care of.
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by erico2k2(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by erico2k2(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2018
jahsharon:

U had a good argument but U deviated when you started talking about Ateke, tompolo and mama Piss, these are IJAW People, what have they got to do with this news? The issue here is that people took money in pretence of farming and failed to deliver. And knowing the way loan works in Nigeria officials had their own share B4 the loans where disbursed, arming with this info the case is as good as dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by Phut(f): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

My Mother has always warned me never to interfere in family matters.

This is a case between Buhari and his Brothers. If you dare interfere now, you're either killed, maimed, butchered, kidnapped without trace, charged for hate speech or tagged an enemy of the state.

I'll just be observing
grin grin grin
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by Jennybrendal(f): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Hello, I need your help to understand the individual lending preferences in Nigeria. This survey will only take a minute or less- Your information is confidential. Please share with your friends & family. Thank you.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfePBgNs5g3cRMxmSdoye3sMMfxAZypowIM9qWZZI3hSNnPMw/viewform?usp=pp_url
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by Bovis(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Not just a Nigerian issue. Same thing happened in Zimbabwe, Kenya and currently going on in some other African countries. For instance in Sierra Leone, the Lebanese has taken over the economy because the locals used the business loans collected from banks to buy cars, marry and other social vices. I hate to think it's a black thing but the evidence points in that direction

johnmattew:
NEVER give a Nigerian loan,except he needs it to save his life
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Blue3k2:
These farmers owe 135k each. This doesnt seem like a lot of money considering they had a year to recoup. If they default take what ever assets they own. I doubt this is an unsecured loan.

The nation shouldnt waste cash on deadbeats snd frauds who dont care to pay back their loans. Theirs plenty of good farmers who might make use of loan.

Lol instant front page.
which asset
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
kizaronto:
They have used the money to marry 3rd and 4th wives. Hausa men wey like p***sy pass everything!!
and I think say dem holy pass o
Re: 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan by Blue3k2: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
which asset

Their land house and vehicle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyabeans Needed In Large Quantity / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.