Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Cardi B Reveals Why She Got Married To Offset Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Reveals Why She Got Married To Offset Secretly (369 Views)

I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel / Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What / Cardi B Reveals The Names Offset Calls Her When She's Riding His Di*k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Reveals Why She Got Married To Offset Secretly by shemzyadeyemi: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
It is no longer news that Cardi B and Offset got married secretly in September 2017.

Popular female rapper Cardi B has come out to state her reasons for getting married to her heartthrob Offset in secret. She also stated how the marriage process went.

She took to her official Twitter handle to disclose the information and she wrote “This why I name my album “Invasion of privacy” cause people will do the most to be nosey about your life. Welp Bleep it.”

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/cardi-b-reveals-why-she-got-married-to-offset-secretly/

(1) (Reply)

Why French President [macron] Visited Nigerian Music Legend Fela / Man Tells Story Of A Woman Survived Ritualists After She Was Rejected By The Oga / Covenant University Students Shares Free Books To Govt Schools In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.