Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Let's Talk Tactics All The Armchairs Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Let's Talk Tactics All The Armchairs Coach (346 Views)

Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Super Eagles Squad Ready For Tuesday's Friendly (photos) / ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Let's Talk Tactics All The Armchairs Coach by Mrjo(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
we all enjoy coaching our teams on our sofa, isn't it? today's game is crucial to both teams so it will not be an easy game, In fact when the draw was made that's the type of match I wish we should not have.
My preferred formation: 3-5-1-1 or 3-5-2
line-up: Gk: Uzoho Df: troos-ekong, omerou and balogon Wb: mosses and ebuhi MF: Mikel, etebo and ndidi At: musa and iheanacho, I ought for musa because of his pace Iwobi would have be a better option because of his creativity.
our team will have to be more fast in moving the ball to the front line. I also preferred high line defense because sitting too deep will be dangerous. they should also pressure Argentine back line because the are too prone to errors and also denied Messiah and aguaro space.
this should be Mikel's opportunity to get one over Messi in international level. good luck to super eagles of Nigeria. let's see your opinion on this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Heavy Weight Prospect Inch Even Closer To The Top Of The Division / World Cup 2018: Final Results Of Round 16, Quarter-final Fixtures, Date, Time / Zola Returns To Chelsea As Assistant Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.