Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Herdsmen: What I Will Do About Killings If Elected President – Ahmed Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: What I Will Do About Killings If Elected President – Ahmed Makarfi (305 Views)

Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen: What I Will Do About Killings If Elected President – Ahmed Makarfi by ogunwale321: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Ahmed Makarfi, former National Caretaker Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has said he will bring an end to the persistent killings and growing insecurity across Nigeria if elected president in 2019.
Makarfi said this while addressing PDP stakeholders in Kaduna State, yesterday.

The former Governor of the State said he would put a stop to the killings, kidnapping and banditry being witnessed in Nigeria.
According to Makarfi, “I have consulted the party and I thought it wise to come to my own base and the stakeholders to affirm to them, just as they read on the pages of newspapers, even though, a formal declaration has not taken place where programmes and how they would be implemented would
be read out.

“But like I had earlier said, if nominated by the party and elected by Nigerians, my priorities would be the issue of insecurity and stopping the killings in the country.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1418/herdsmen-what-i-will-do-about-killings-if-elected-president-ahmed-makarfi?new=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 uboma oam4j seun

(1) (Reply)

Feeding Our Children’s Flesh & Blood To The Lowest Bidders / Kogi West Senatorial Aspirant Bisimillahi Urges Nigerians To Be One After APC Co / FCC Arraigns INEC Officials For N243m Fraud In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.