Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Please Need Urgent Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Need Urgent Advice (451 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / Doctors In The House, Please Need Urgent Help / Please Need Urgent Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need Urgent Advice by stallion20(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Please my mum was diagnosed of massive ascites, after a heart surgery in india..
Need advice, she is currently admitted in lasutH, and draining of d tummy has began, but d drug albumin is so expensive, need advice

Re: Please Need Urgent Advice by beatz5(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
reduce salt and fluid intake chat me up (08169836958) that drug is important though it helps to reduce the swelling
Re: Please Need Urgent Advice by AskPamela(f): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
reducing the salt intake is a perfect start but the body cells will only function adequately if given the right nutrients, which in turn will boost the recuperation rate. getting adequate nutrients is not that expensive. WhatsApp me, if you can 08182516659
Re: Please Need Urgent Advice by engrj(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hi up.
Have you chat them up? What is the responds
I'm currently facing mum issue too I feel your pain brother.
And I'm in lasuth too with my mum. It's well with us all.
Your mum will be fine I promise you that cus I have experience it but not same sickness though.
Those that ask you to chat them up howfar?
Re: Please Need Urgent Advice by stallion20(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yea bro I chatted them up, and they showed concern which I appreciate, they prescribed a drug gluthathione.....
Re: Please Need Urgent Advice by engrj(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
stallion20:
Yea bro I chatted them up, and they showed concern which I appreciate, they prescribed a drug gluthathione.....

Ok.
I no the drug.
Somebody bought it for my mum too here on nairaland for free.
He bought two and gave me 2k for my tfair home may God Continue to bless him Amen.
So what's your plan now? What is the price? can u afford it?
I can give u one from the one I have with me.
Send me message via my phone no on my signature.
Re: Please Need Urgent Advice by engrj(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
That is it below

Re: Please Need Urgent Advice by stallion20(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
At dis point am financially down due to d high cost of some drugs called albumin used for draining part of d ascites, don't know what to do now

(1) (Reply)

Man Whose Body Is Covered In Tattoos Has His Genitals And Nipples Removed. / Natural Supplement For The Correction Of High Cholesterol Level. / 9 Amazing Ways To Remember Any Information(memory Enhancing Strategy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.