Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dangerous Super Eagles Vs Desperate Argentinian National Football Team. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangerous Super Eagles Vs Desperate Argentinian National Football Team. (249 Views)

Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / Rapper Diddy Wants To Buy An American Football Team / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Super Eagles Vs Desperate Argentinian National Football Team. by uneeking(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Today is the D day in Group D of the 2018 World Cup Competition in Russia as perennial rivals - Nigeria and Argentina square off against one another in a game to decide who qualifies for the next round of the competition.

As is to be expected in such a setting, a lot of people have been talking about this game as well as making some permutations as to how the match will turn out.

One of such people is the former Nigerian International, Mutiu Adepoju. Below are excerpts form an interview he granted a Media House recently.

"I expect a very good and exciting match, even more than what we saw against Iceland the other day. I expect to see two teams with two contrasting fortunes.

A Nigerian side brimming with confidence after the 2-0 win over Iceland and an Argentina that’s bristling with hurt and anger after getting just one point from two games.

Argentina are a wounded lion seeking for revenge. They will be desperate to get all three points and, honestly, they have the players to do it. They will want to come out all guns blazing hoping to catch the Super Eagles.

And, I think, this is where Nigeria can be dangerous. We are also desperate. We want to win and progress to the next round. If Argentina thinks they are hurt, the Eagles also want to make Nigerians happy so they have their backs to the wall. And the whole world knows how dangerous Nigeria can be when our backs are to the wall. We can be very dangerous.

If I’m Rohr, they say you don’t change a winning team so I will allow the team that played the last game to start although I would want Tyronne Ebuehi to be in the starting line-up. I want the same personnel we used in midfield. We need to mop up spaces in the middle so that Lionel Messi is starved of the ball. 

Read the rest of what Mutiu Adepoju had to say about this game @ http://uneekomunikations.com/dangerous-super-eagles-vs-desperate-argentinian-national-football-team/

Re: Dangerous Super Eagles Vs Desperate Argentinian National Football Team. by darnley16(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2018
well good luck super Eagles

(1) (Reply)

Four-week-old Baby And Mom Reunited After Hijacking Ordeal / We Would Behead Mark Zuckerberg – ISIS (photos) / Bloggers 5 Unknown Tips For A Successful Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.