Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

HE Toyin Saraki Judges Cannes Lions In Landmark First For Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HE Toyin Saraki Judges Cannes Lions In Landmark First For Nigeria (596 Views)

8 Lions In Indian Zoo Test Positive For COVID-19 / #coronavirus: HE Toyin Saraki Condoles Alfa Sa’adu’s Family / Nigerians Must Prepare For Possible Ebola Outbreak - Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HE Toyin Saraki Judges Cannes Lions In Landmark First For Nigeria by petecoolboy: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
Toyin Saraki judges Cannes Lions in landmark first for Nigeria; praises innovators and change-makers

At the invitation of Cannes Lions, the International Festival of Creativity, H.E. Mrs Toyin Ojora Saraki is this week serving as a jury member for participants competing towards the Lion award and celebrating the best creative work from around the world. The Cannes Lions this year saw landmark themes on gender equality, creating positive change for society in the creative industry and the role of women in media.

Mrs Saraki's role at Cannes Lions marks the first time that the juries have included a representative from Nigeria.

Mrs Saraki, who is the Founder-President of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa and International Goodwill Ambassador for the International Confederation of Midwives (ICM), commented:

“I am delighted to have been selected as a global creative leader to act as member of the jury selected from around the world, convening with the successful global campaigns, agencies, clients, networks and countries in the Cannes worldwide platform.”

“As a judge for Cannes Lions for the Glass: The Lion for Change Award, I am committed to ensuring creativity thrives for its value to humanity above all. “

“The innovation I have witnessed this week has been inspiring and I commend all those who use their creative talents for the greater good.”

Read the full list via: https://www.canneslions.com/press-releases/jury-announced

(1) (Reply)

Garki Hospital Abuja Clarifies Her Role In The Death Of The Female Corp Member / 14-Yr-Old Girl All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Correct Her Condition.Pics / 17 Super Foods For Prostrate Health - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.