Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Give 1 Minute Support Prayer To Super Eagles Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give 1 Minute Support Prayer To Super Eagles Today (331 Views)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Prophet Tommy Yisa Aika Wants N750k To Pray For Super Eagles To Win World Cup / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give 1 Minute Support Prayer To Super Eagles Today by exporttraining: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria is our country and our father land. whatever you do today will surely count on you. everyone need to give your 1 minute prayer support to super eagles against argentina football match today to come out successfull. I have been doing this and it's working for me. pray for your country and indirectly you are praying for yourself. It's a secret. Give and share your support prayer here either muslim, christian, or traditional worshipper. It concern you and i. forget about what is happening in economy. Nigeria needs to be great. But, it start from you and i. let's be positive, we can do it and make it together. up super eagles, up nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian Would You Accept Inter-religious Marriage In Your Family? / Dream Bible Dreams / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.