Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Please Which Job Do I Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Which Job Do I Go For? (1262 Views)

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Which Job Should I Pick? / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2018
I am a , I recently got a Job in the Before I start work there, I also got another opportunity

Please which job will favour me in the long run interms of Salary package and career opportunities from experience minds here before I make a choice?

Thank you
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
please I need suggestions house.
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by somito121(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Office of the accountant general of the federation.
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by kalu61(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
somito121:
Office of the accountant general of the federation.
Go for the one at the accountant general office You degree highly fits there and as federal Job the package shouldn't be much issue. You will have opportunities to go for further training and learn from senior colleagues about your course
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
kalu61:
Go for the one at the accountant general office You degree highly fits there and as federal Job the package shouldn't be much issue. You will have opportunities to go for further training and learn from senior colleagues about your course
Thanks
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by JARUSHUB: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
nafizzey1:
I am a Bsc Accounting holder, I recently got a Job in the office of the Account general of the federation. Before I start work there, I also got another opportunity in Nipost.

Please which job will favour me in the long run interms of Salary package and career opportunities from experience minds here before I make a choice?

Thank you

Congrats on your appointment. At Jarushub, we have preference for public sector organisations such as DPR, NCC, CBN, DMO etc. It depends on the role you got the job in the OAuGF and the rank vis-a-vis NIPOST. The OAuGF is a good place to start a career and as an accountant, it fits your persona. You get exposed to the intricacies of public sector accounting and get the opportunity to write certification examinations. Besides, NIPOST is not as prestigious as OAuGF.

These articles might enable you understand better:

Civil service vs Banking?

MSc Accounting or International NGO?

He likes accounting but fears ICAN

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by youngsahito(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
nafizzey1:
I am a Bsc Accounting holder, I recently got a Job in the office of the Account general of the federation. Before I start work there, I also got another opportunity in Nipost.

Thank you
gud day bro, pls how did u submit ur CV to the two organisation and when will the next recruit be?
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by chuggy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
youngsahito:
gud day bro, pls how did u submit ur CV to the two organisation and when will the next recruit be?
submit CV ke...buhahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Congrats on your appointment. At Jarushub, we have preference for public sector organisations such as DPR, NCC, CBN, DMO etc. It depends on the role you got the job in the OAuGF and the rank vis-a-vis NIPOST. The OAuGF is a good place to start a career and as an accountant, it fits your persona. You get exposed to the intricacies of public sector accounting and get the opportunity to write certification examinations. Besides, NIPOST is not as prestigious as OAuGF.

These articles might enable you understand better:

Civil service vs Banking?

MSc Accounting or International NGO?

He likes accounting but fears ICAN

Regards
Thank you for the advice .

Both roles are fresh graduate level 8.
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by JARUSHUB: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
nafizzey1:

Then go for the OAuGF.
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Then go for the OAuGF.
It's Accountant General not Auditor General.
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Then go for the OAuGF.
It's Accountant General not Auditor General. Thank you Bro
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by youngsahito(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
chuggy:
submit CV ke...buhahahahaha
I no understand this ur laugh ooo
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by eaddyboy: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congrats OP go for accountant general office job

1 Like

Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by JARUSHUB: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
nafizzey1:
It's Accountant General not Auditor General.

Apologies. Some mix-up.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
youngsahito:
I no understand this ur laugh ooo
na man know man na. u be jjc ni

1 Like

Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by youngsahito(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
I c but me sef ft know u na
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by youngsahito(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
as per say both of us na accountant
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by chuggy(m): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2018
nafizzey1:

Guy go for Accountant General...Forget salary, you get bonuses and you also grow faster with the job since it's your career path...When you become DFA and start eating a share of the national cake, you won't regret this action...lol
Re: Please Which Job Do I Go For? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
chuggy:

Guy go for Accountant General...Forget salary, you get bonuses and you also grow faster with the job since it's your career path...When you become DFA and start eating a share of the national cake, you won't regret this action...lol
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NBC Management Trainee 2018 (special Stream) Test Invite / Pz Cussons / Npower And Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.