Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' (24285 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Amagite2: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Billionaire Indimi daughters, Rahmayi and Hauwa, are allegedly said to be at war part because Hauwa is set to wed Mohammed, a son of the late NNPC MD, Abubakar Yar’Adua, who was once reported to have dated another sister, Fatima.

But Rahmayi who is former wife to Mohammed Babangida, has now taken to Instagram to wish her sister well and debunk the rumours.
According to her, no one has to advise her to wish her sister well. She shared a photo of Hauwa and Mohammed and wrote;

"My dearest baby sis, when you sent me these lovely pictures I wasn’t sure to post it immediately or wait til the last minute (as I didn’t want to jinx it) I wish you all the best and happiness you can get out of your union. You have always been a good and quite young lady. Always listening to advise and making use of it. Well my advice for you is never go to bed angry, communication is key and he is always rightobey and respect your husband. Do not tell anyone your issues. Be the best person that I know you to be. Always here for you I love you to the moon and back. May Allah bless your union. Ameen yarabb"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/indimi-daughters-rahmayi-wishes-her-sister-well-as-she-sets-to-wed-her-ex.html

1 Like

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Relationship has always been the major problem rich kids have in common.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by 9japarrot: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Not relationahip... But here is simply the problem with the sisters..

10 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Speakdatruth: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
That guy has got 9 lives
I don't understand what they're trying to cover or the scandal they're trying to avoid if they cancel this wedding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Obudupikin: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please we have an important game by 7. We don't need this distraction.

21 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by adesina746: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is well with you two

1 Like

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by obowunmi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Not enough rich men to go around so you take what you can find.

7 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by inoki247: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
#NGRAGR on my mind all diz one is none of my business... if u guys like marry one man e no concern me...
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Kellz193: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by mynaijadj(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
The Indimietables (part 1)

4 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by fpeter(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
wetin be our own?
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Dutchey(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
all is well
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Quinhappi(f): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good for them
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Sijo01(f): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
He is always right

2 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by dollarsplenty(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Their Problems. All I know is this marriage is divisive and the scars will forever be there. The man is a spoiler. This is just a damage control statement. The family has been polarized.

6 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by delishpot: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
He is always right! what a hypocritical advice. She for just say he is God worship him.

5 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Soulsymbol99: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Speakdatruth:
That guy has got 9 lives
I don't understand what they're trying to cover or the scandal they're trying to avoid if they cancel this wedding.

There is more that meets the eye undecided

4 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Folashade2016(f): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Okay.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by sisisioge: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yimu! The rich is always recycling itself. How many Eligible sons of the named remain to carry on the power, fame and wealth? Biko we understand, na make another of your sis marry your ex husband remain grin

3 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by apholaryn: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Are u trying to say the guy shined 2 blood sister's congo?....infact,he deserve some accolades.

4 Likes

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by bejeria101(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Paulfroshman:
Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1) - Super Eagles To Beat Argentina (Messi Vs Musa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtwTNjDbARE
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by cabilla(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
am busy
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Noblefirstlady: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=apholaryn not just that o,he dated there sister in-law too.
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by victorazyvictor(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Only what they are good at, marriage!

1 Like

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by wittyt98(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
the stupid and biased Sharia police won't arrest these ones going crazy over 1 dick but if it's to raid peaceful brothels or bars they'll start arresting innocent business men and women who are just trying to earn a living at the same time enjoy themselves. {Spits}

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by mohince(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Siblings trouble... Diff mumism
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by apholaryn: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
[quote author=apholaryn not just that o,he dated there sister in-law too.
haa..gbese re o! Wen I grow up,I wanna b lyk him.

1 Like

Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rich people be marrying themselves

Lubbish....
Re: Indimi sisters: Rahmayi wishes Hauwa well as she sets to wed their sister's 'ex' by Yankiss(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Billionaire Indimi daughters, Rahmayi and Hauwa, are allegedly said to be at war part because Hauwa is set to wed Mohammed, a son of the late NNPC MD, Abubakar Yar’Adua, who was once reported to have dated another sister, Fatima.

But Rahmayi who is former wife to Mohammed Babangida, has now taken to Instagram to wish her sister well and debunk the rumours.
According to her, no one has to advise her to wish her sister well. She shared a photo of Hauwa and Mohammed and wrote;

"My dearest baby sis, when you sent me these lovely pictures I wasn’t sure to post it immediately or wait til the last minute (as I didn’t want to jinx it) I wish you all the best and happiness you can get out of your union. You have always been a good and quite young lady. Always listening to advise and making use of it. Well my advice for you is never go to bed angry, communication is key and he is always rightobey and respect your husband. Do not tell anyone your issues. Be the best person that I know you to be. Always here for you I love you to the moon and back. May Allah bless your union. Ameen yarabb"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/indimi-daughters-rahmayi-wishes-her-sister-well-as-she-sets-to-wed-her-ex.html

This guy wants to sample all the Indimi sisters bah? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation / We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.