Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him (1911 Views)

Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 / 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him by Paulfroshman: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate His BET AWARDS

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF50tI2gCSw

Re: Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him by kodded(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
imagine

...so nonchalant, anyways by 9pm I will officially start my trolling on those gullible folks who thought that in their wildest imagination that this present Nigerian team can even draw with this current 'angry' Argentine side cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him by Itzpetersv: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
More success Bro
Re: Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
CRY for WAT?
Re: Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him by chriskosherbal(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
kodded:
imagine

...so nonchalant, anyways by 9pm I will officially start my trolling on those gullible folks who thought that in their wildest imagination that this present Nigerian team can even draw with this current 'angry' Argentine side cheesy
abeg rest jare, is it only the Argentines that are angry huh we too are very angry ..

C'Mon for heaven give naija some credit we got here in naija ..we rock ...

If you want Naija to win hit like otherwise share ..let's see if we got some luv cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cries As Nigeria Players Dance Ahead Of Argentina Match To Celebrate Him by kodded(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
chriskosherbal:
abeg rest jare, is it only the Argentines that are angry huh we too are very angry ..

C'Mon for heaven give naija some credit we got here in naija ..we rock ...

If you want Naija to win hit like otherwise share ..let's see if we got some luv cheesy
you and angry by dancing shaky shaky in training

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress, Destiny Etiko Puts Banging Curves On Display (photos) / Bobrisky Twerks in the toilet, Displays her sexy butt(photos & Videos) / Check Out Leaked Chat Between Anita Joseph And A Unknown Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.