Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? (5349 Views)

Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Anegbettedude: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2018
The pen is mightier than the finger, how true ? Does the stylus pen meet all your needs ?

Stylus pen is primarily an input device for a variety of functions, drawing, writing and a host of other cool functions. A device with a Stylus pen or one with out one.

Which do you prefer ?

Copied from http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/482883

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am not a fan of pens on device.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
What kind of question is this? Who can say no to extra features? The pen is never a deal breaker but but having it included is a plus even if I don't get to use it
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
I am not a fan of pens on device.

If it's included for free, are u going to tell the store to keep the pen and give u only the phone?
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by henry007(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Check out my unboxing of Infinix Note 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anfSgQlgg7Y&t=2s
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Sisqoman(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2018
I hate written and drawing in my life, how would I like the pen.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by chukwuibuipob: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2018
grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin
greenhulk:

If it's included for free, are u going to tell the store to keep the pen and give u only the phone?
grin
greenhulk:

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by chukwuibuipob: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2018
sad embarassed Any Samsung phone Engineer here? Not roadside Engr iooo
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Folashade2016(f): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't like stressing my self with drawings.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by bigerboy200: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
I don’t fancy stylus pen. I have a Samsung pad that has a stylus pen, I hardly use the pen..

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Henri8: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Who stylus help?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by sKeetz(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2018
No thanks.

Unless I have a specific need for it, i don't see how it's gonna be useful to me. It's just extra baggage and makes the device weigh more.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by dom(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Have never used mine
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by olumzzz(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2018
the pen is CLASSY! ....

reason I prefer the Samsung NOTE series to the S series.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Offpoint: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2018
As a designer... hell yeah...

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2018
I like fones with stylus bt i hate huge fones so ive neva bothered using a note. I enjoy seeing people use it tho.

If there's a regular fone with a stylus I wudnt mind at all bt dat might take all the fun out cos the screen size might not make u do so much at thesame time. Sucks
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Anegbettedude:
The pen is mightier than the finger, how true ? Does the stylus pen meet all your needs ?

Stylus pen is primarily an input device for a variety of functions, drawing, writing and a host of other cool functions. A device with a Stylus pen or one with out one.

Which do you prefer ?

Copied from http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/482883
Its called a stylus and not stylus pen!!!Thank me later!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by geezyk(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2018
If you haven't used the S Pen on the note to edit documents and make signatures you would never know the value, no matter the phone I use I'll always have with me another phone with the stylus pen, it makes editing easier.

if you know you know.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by d33types: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2018
On another note, nobody should dare compare Samsung stylus with the modernised chinko infinix stylus!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Proffdada: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2018
As an artist, I prefer stylus to create on the go. Sadly only Samsung is making all attempts to keep the feature

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Williamso(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2018
I use a note 8 and I love it grin cheesy cheesy
It's just perfect.

I mean, if you don't like it, you can just tuck it and use the phone like a normal phone... Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it tongue

8 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Seenyo:
the pen is CLASSY! ....

reason I prefer the Samsung NOTE series to the S series.

Samsung s pen on the note series is more than just a stylus pen
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by xtervaganza(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2018
It's a good feature for a phone and I used it once in a while.

There are things you'll need it for depending on your job. I'm an engineer it has helped a lot with diagrams, drawings and sending some instructions
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2018
greenhulk:

Samsung s pen on the note series is more than just a stylist pen
you are spot on!...asides it's other essential functions, I'm an artist and I create, draw, paint, edit, etc with it!

I'm currently using note 8 and m5.
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Phythondancer(f): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2018
i love it oh.
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2018
greenhulk:

na nah, but its just not my thing you get boss.
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by cokoesang: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Henri8:
Who stylus help?

hahahaha, u mean epp
Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by cokoesang: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Proffdada:
As an artist, I prefer stylus to create on the go. Sadly only Samsung is making all attempts to keep the feature

yeah Samsung has the best Stylus pen, though apple brought it up in their iPad pro (the future of computing), very sophisticated, packed device for graphic designers

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer A Phone With A Stylus Pen Or Not ? by PaypalGod(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Williamso:
I use a note 8 and I love it grin cheesy cheesy
It's just perfect.

I mean, if you don't like it, you can just tuck it and use the phone like a normal phone... Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it tongue

I use a note 8 too and there are tons of things you can do with the pen. From extracting phone numbers from pictures to signing of documents. Perfect precision!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN 30gb For N3,500 / Blackberry Bold 1 For Sale N11,500 / MTN 2H Code Still Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.