Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) (42310 Views)

Plateau Crisis: Okowa Orders Evacuation Of Delta Students From Jos / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
It's so easy to blame the herdsmen but how many of you can withstand losses of 300 cows and above? The cattles are their only means of livelihood and it's expected to defend your business interests when threatened. The villagers are at fault for stealing those cattles. Even though i condemn killers, i think we should give the fulanis a break

you need not to be among human. but wait o! wetin they caused this retrogressive thinking of you morons lately, Na weather?

just read what u wrote again, before this week runs out may u feel what those in plateau then u will come back here to justify the replacement of animal for human

only God knows where you're when he was distributing brain

1 Like

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Afec1000givers: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
osas3097:
call or whatsapp the below
if interested
. Go and use you talent for something good my guy, fraud will not help you now and in the future. If your games are real by now you and davido, messi or Mikel for dey the same hotel room right now in preparation for arg v nig march

1 Like

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Nukualofa: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
It's so easy to blame the herdsmen but how many of you can withstand losses of 300 cows and above? The cattles are their only means of livelihood and it's expected to defend your business interests when threatened. The villagers are at fault for stealing those cattles. Even though i condemn killers, i think we should give the fulanis a break
Brains are far from you

2 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Ndkings1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

Red alert!!!
We have a fulani murderous herdsman in our midst.

2 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by bebanky: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

You are a pig... An idiot of the highest order. How many times have the means of livelihood of the farmers been destroyed cows? And herdsmen. People like you need to be fished out and hanged...animal

2 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by ifymadu: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
Bro, no matter the number of cows stolen, na does not justify taking a human life and reprisals on innocent civilians from both sides. Meanwhile, do you have an idea of what 300 cows is? How could the villagers have stolen all those cows at once? Where were the cows kept? If the theft was reported to security agents, what was done to track and arrest the perpetrators? Or did the entire village participate in the stealing and thereafter engage in a cow eating feast? Plenty of questions without answers, but stealing of 300 cows in one operation is no child’s play, it’s not 300 sticks of match sticks.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Xano(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

Interesting

If the herdsmen had mind their business, not directing the cattles and cows under the care inot farms of families means of livelihood, the farmers would not have vexed against them.

Very immature post from you.

1 Like

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
It would have been beter for the herdsmen to dis troy evry living plant in the state than to take one life.you equating human life to 300 cows equates your reasoning less than PMB
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
You are a devil, it's a shame this is all your brain could come up with in a bid to defend your inherent witchcraft. It is on record, and as a matter of fact that some herders some time ago who rustled their fellow herders' cattles were caught in plateau. Ok, lets assume the villagers were the culprits, how many times have you heard that people who their jobs were stolen from them killed anyone or people who their shops got raided by thieves killed anybody as a form of reprisal? There are ways in which cases such as these are handled and the culprits brought to book or those cattles returned without killing anyone. This govt has failed, you are no different from buhari. You are not fit to be among the dead let alone cohabiting with humans

You really disgust me, may they spirits of the dead hunt you all down who in one way or the other have a hand in these killings whether directly or indirectly or as a form of support

3 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

You are a worthless human being ,how do u prove that their cattle was stolen, how are u sure that the killers called Fulani did not make the story up to kill innocent souls. What right does the Fulani's have on farmers landed property where they bring their cattle to destroy crops. Muslims are the problem Nigeria has. They are trouble makers and yet are the first to cry wolf. That buwari u call president is only using these Fulani herds men to islamize Nigeria. There is no justification for the killings perpetrated by the Fulani's, I can see that u are a Fulani herds man in disguise, Very soon your family will be killed by these blood thirsty Dev..ILS after then I will expect you to come here and protect them. Ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
Did you have pure human blood travelling in circle through your vains?
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by jogojogo: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

God will punish you for this heartlessness

2 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ncc-loses-manager-in-plateau-crisis-258005.html

roger3d, come and defend APCheat.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by resurgent2019: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

You are one of the reasons why sensible christians should leave this country to settle in developed nations. All you islamists know is to kill, steal, and destroy.

You shall not succeed in your quest for Jihad. And the international community will intervene in Nigeria's matter next year when Buhari refuses to leave after failing to meet the constitutional requirement of winning 24 states across Nigeria, next year. He has sure lost the votes of Christians in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tekajoi:

Equating cows with human lives. sense fall on you.

And the fool did not think that something led to killing of those cows in the first place. He even sounds more stupid by thinking that cow live is equal to human live

2 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

U are a very dumb fellow do you know the value of just one human being? The whole cows on this planet can equal one living human that's how the creator made it to be, there's isn't no justification whatsoever for the killing of innocent men, women and children for whatever reasons these are simply crimes against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
when robbers come to steal property and they get killed in the process - nobody starts comparing their lives to a car or phone but when they rustle Fulani cows we start hearing comparison between cows and humans - stop stealing their cows ! Someone will use his sweat to raise a cow to sell people will now come and steal his sweat and you think he won’t fight ? The only problem is these people are so primitive - catch the particular people who stole your cows - don’t go and attack villagers who most likely had nothing to do with your cows being stolen !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

U are a very dumb fellow do you know the value of just one human being? The whole cows on this planet can equal one living human that's how the creator made it to be, there's isn't no justification whatsoever for the killing of innocent men, women and children for whatever reasons these are simply crimes against humanity.
get out ! Do you say this when it’s armed robbers stealing cars or peoples property ? Cows are property - if someone steals your money or car will you be here talking nonsense !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Philpham:

You are a worthless human being ,how do u prove that their cattle was stolen, how are u sure that the killers called Fulani did not make the story up to kill innocent souls. What right does the Fulani's have on farmers landed property where they bring their cattle to destroy crops. Muslims are the problem Nigeria has. They are trouble makers and yet are the first to cry wolf. That buwari u call president is only using these Fulani herds men to islamize Nigeria. There is no justification for the killings perpetrated by the Fulani's, I can see that u are a Fulani herds man in disguise, Very soon your family will be killed by these blood thirsty Dev..ILS after then I will expect you to come here and protect them. Ewu.
and how are you sure the berom or whoever else is involved did not make up their own story too ? When they show Fulani dead body you will say it’s a lie but when they show Christian dead body it’s always true !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Amee101(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:

You need � Ako n'uche
Cow ��� to human being �,
No, this can't be human reasoning here.

3 Likes

Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Nigeria,God will rescue us from APC, I don't think voting this Fulani man out is the solution because this man will do everything possible to withheld the power even if it's going to bring the world down, but we won't settle for Shit either, violence is calling everyone.... GEJ is truly a good man

Because stealing was not corruption abi ?
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
AnanseK:

Because sterling was not corruption abi ?
corruption a different ball games fairer than trying to divide the natiin by causing war , such evil act must be stop
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari can proscribe ipob but refuses to do the same to Miyetti Allah.... Kontinueee...
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by passey: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Quality20:
. U are correct my brother, those plateau animist are some bunch of lazy burukutu sipping irresponsible zealots who only kill and steal peoples properties. After committing all their atrocities they now sit down expecting peace because they know CAN and western media will twist facts to their advantage
It is people like you that encourage these killings!
The farmers only means of livelihood is his farm. The Fulani as we all know have their means of livelihood as their cattle. Both of them are agriculturists.
The Fulani drives their cattle to graze on people's farm and when the people speak up, the Fulani attacks with weapons- it used to cutlass, now it is AK47. This is historical and across almost all States in Nigeria.
The government usually turns a blind eye. The farmers loose both their lives and means of likelihood. The farmers take the law into their hands since the government keep giving excuse of "unknown herdsmen". The Fulani retaliate the attacks because the victims of reprisal attacks are usually innocent.
Farming both crops and animals is a private business. Buy a piece of land build a ranch and keep your animals. Like buhari himself does!!
That is what obtains globally but No, it is argued that the cattle farmers of Nigeria cannot do that. Unfortunately even Sanusi Lamido believes the herdsmen should continue roaming about without education while his children can go to school in Europe and remain elites.

The herdsmen have become emboldened with the present regime. As the excuse is always that someone is rustling their cattles but we all know that cattle rustling can only be done by people who understand the ways of the cattle.

Now this whole drama takes a worse turn because the Fulani are majority Muslim and the farmers are majority non-muslim
So now we have an economic war changing to a religious war. Christians usually side with non-muslims and Muslims side with the herdsman both in the government, press and right here in our comments here.
I am from the north and a non Fulani but a non-christian so I am uniquely positioned to see these issues first hand.
My recommendation is that we all pipe down on the accusations and see the fact that however it turns out, it is Nigerians dying. And as we avoid the truth a portion of our conscience dies as well.
Let us make justice a priority and peace will automatically follow.

When we pretend that we don't see the truth of these deaths. As long as we cleverly mis- define the problems then unfortunately, the problem continues and if the deaths do no impact is directly then it will certainly affect us.
See the innocent lives being lost.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Phyqee10(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
No it's easy for you to say this just cos you or your family members aren't among those killed, end I missed the part where cow lives now equat to human lives. I hope you know the killing of the villagers doesn't bring back the stolen cows and again for every action there must be a reactions.may we not be at the wrong place the wrong time.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by nte31(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
princeade86:
Water&oil can never be 1, Moslems & Christianity can never be 1. Many christians are deceiving demselves by saying Allah & God is d same Wen even Seun made it clear in d oat dat dey are not d same "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah."
your case is even worst
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by GODWINLOWSKI: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na u talk am
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by Themandator: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2018

You will agree with me that 300 cow is a lot to go missing without trace. Even the entire village can't finish that number in a month. The one plausible things that happened is that,as usual, the cows were allowed to feed on their cops and they descended on them, killing some, injuring others.
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by TheKingIsHere: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
princeade86:
Water&oil can never be 1, Moslems & Christianity can never be 1. Many christians are deceiving demselves by saying Allah & God is d same Wen even Seun made it clear in d oat dat dey are not d same "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah."

Exactly.

Seun has made it clear that Allah and God are not the same
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by GODWINLOWSKI: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Can u too endure the pain of watching your crops get destroyed by cattle
Re: Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) by mfm04622: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tekajoi:

Equating cows with human lives. sense fall on you.

The victim was a traveller. It is 86% certain he was not killed by Fulani. When indigenes what to revenge Fulani attack, their method is to block roads (usually inter state roads) separate Muslims and kill. This has always been going on. Never get in news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video) / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) / Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.