Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Football, Connecting People Since Forever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Football, Connecting People Since Forever (290 Views)

Unveiling The Power Of Networkvents.com: Connecting People In A Digital World / Reasons Why Your Xender App Is Not Connecting. / Connecting Electrical Experts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football, Connecting People Since Forever by 2Immaculate: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
The way football connects people together is all shades of amazing.

As a proud Nigerian my heart sunk when we lost the match against Croatia. After all the this and that argument, Nigeria smiled through the blessed feet of Ahmed Musa. You do agree with me that nothing beats victory, failure is an orphan ?

Ahmed Musa was Nigeria's answer to prayers, as i type my hearts beats for today's game. The stakes are higher, the intensity is even more intense. Hold that thought !

While at it, PHCN do their usual thing and it seems like the odds are delibrately against me watching today's match. Deadline at work, Lagos traffic, time constrain, cash shortage and power supply issues. If you have football viewing center idea, biko epp a brother ?

Best believe, i am just going to #MAXit las las to the viewing center. Even if the football viewing center is at Otta farm, #MAXit. So if you are like me and you want to make the most today- save money, time and still today's match. Just #GOWITHMAX.

Earn free point as you #GOWITHMAX and stand a chance to win the original Nigerian Jersey. #GOWITHMAX https://league.max.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Brutal Killings & Conspiracy Of Silence Of General Overseers / God's Compassionate Pass / Ekiti Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.