Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (92127 Views)

Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Macon1212: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is ritual, Yahoo boy in action.
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Uncle is "renewing" cheesy
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by fergieboy: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
They should allow the man take his bath unless they want him to go mad

Babas instructions cheesy
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by BabaIbo: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin

This people ehn, imagine other people's glory wey no reach dem, na im dem wan still tap inside. May God protect us all
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
"Yahoo Yahoo don tear everywhere and we're acting like it's so cool......"
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Come ooo no be beside burial space the guy dey bath so abeg na yahoo plus no need for jungle justice just cut the his right hand to pay for his sin before the ultimate payment
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
G.
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
MILLION VOICES

He saw the headlines 'plateau killings' and wouldn't read the news
He saw the posts on facebook of pictures of massacred children, burnt men and women and mass burial of people and wouldn't bother to view.
Life was normal for him, he wants to watch supper eagles play Argentina today. That was all that's on his mind.
He went to bar to take some bottles of drinks. While their some where discussing about the killings, and some the football match, he got interested in the football and started discussing how the Argentinian team are lacking leadership and how that may play in favor of the super eagles.
Then he got a call, his wife and kid were amongst those killed. At first he couldn't believe the news as he started dialling his wife. She hasn't gone to plateau he said, she only went to Jos to buy certain goods to sell in the east. The caller interrupted, she went to one those villages that were attacked to buy the goods after she couldn't get them in Jos. looking confused. The he started browsing the plateau killings, viewing every image, to see if he'll see any picture amongst the dead, burnt and butchered that looked anyway like his wife and kid
The drink had fallen out of his hand and he wept bitterly. The more the images he viewed the more he saw the inhumanity in the massacre. The more he wept bitterly.
At this point, he doesn't care to know what the government has planned to do or not do, he made a decision to go fight and find the remains of his family.

Then he woke up, behold it was a dream. A dream that had taught him that every person who was killed and massacred in Plateau is his wife, mother and child. A harm to one of us is a harm to all of us. Let's not pretend this isn't happening because we aren't in Plateau and none of our friends or family members are.
The Koran had thought most Muslims to kill infidels. The government of Nigeria is a Koran reading government: our president, police chiefs, army chiefs and other forces
You can't expect a Koran reading government to fight against those who are killing infidels according to Koran
Let's not wait on the government, they'll water it down and no one would be arrested for it.

We have a better weapon, and its not carnal but mighty through the pulling down of strongholds.
This night join the #millionVoices against terrorism and jihadist
Those who kill by the sword would be killed by the sword Jesus had said.
To join #millionVoices repost and share this.
Wake up by 12 Midnight and say *'let everyone who had risen against Christians directly like the Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam and indirectly like the government of Nigeria and other Muslim bureaucrate be consumed, let the angel of death visit them this night and every night till they are no more. May they never wake up from their sleep and may they die shamefully in Jesus name'*
Pastor Promise Ikpe
Pls join #millionVoice this night. Tell your friends and and family to also. It won't take 1 minute to say the prayers at midnight tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by neighbourhud: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Describe this pics grin

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na him assignment be that. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Azord(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
[color=#006600][watin come happen self na em plus na r]
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by felzylix(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
The mission could be such which aim is to be beaten blue black, the more the beating the more the money. The mobs have successfully handed him their fortunes..

Mission accomplished....

2 Likes

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by barallanee(f): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Many are mad few are roaming lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na wa for this country ooo, person no fit formed craze for a bet again? I remember during my secondary days, there is this guy called ojobor ,give this guy #50 and he wil naked and run round d sch field. As i am nw, make person say make i naked bath on top of main road make he give me 1million i no go do?
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
D area no get name??
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
wonuks:
Blood money. No peace for the wicked.

Chai datz d one I need ooo
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
These people should leave him alone.

Are we not living in a democracy in Nigeria anymore?
He has his right.
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
at a t jnction during day time
see ogumeh
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
congorasta:
every Nigerian is suffering from one mental illness or another
including buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Follygunners: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na okoro man... Like I've always said. Dem too sabi dey do money rituals. grin

>70% of their so called wealth is unexplainable. All their so so mushroom shops na just for show. grin
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
90% of nigerians are mentally ill, and the sad thing is, they don't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dripy:
This is a ritual bath; maybe he had been told to take a bath in the open and revive his dwindling fortunes. Check his ''jeep'' it is not in vogue so the bath is necessary for him to upgrade.

The man fall hand sha; if na me, when they accost me, I would have told them I have ebola and a witch doctor told me to bath in the open and be cured. Modern day Naaman grin
Hahahahaha

Na DAT time u go receiv real beatn

1 Like

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Liberator007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
EdificationBoss:
As obtained by newshelm Nigeria online, this man was seen taking his bath at a T-junction in broad day light.

He was caught and and almost mobbed by residents of the area who required why he was such into a barbaric act.

Photos below:

http://newshelm.ng/photos-man-caught-bathing-on-the-street-of-lagos-in-broad-daylight/

Awon G plus. What people will do for money sha

1 Like

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am very sure this man is Igbo. Just take a second look at his head, the shape and the yam-leg.
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
what crime has he commited? Nigeria is a shithole, were every idiot takes the law into their hypocritical hands.
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by Coneheads(f): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
This might be a yahoo something buh conehead riffraffs and touts are fond of similar things,moving around unclad in their hood in public. Was on my way to apapa and come see a conehead moving in his ghetto close to ijora with his dangling pendulum.
Guys wanna pee in public and they throw all caution in the wind,just bring out 'hose' and pour water. And ppl are passing by.
Such ppl should be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
congorasta:
every Nigerian is suffering from one mental illness or another
You're a Nigerian? including you then
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
felzylix:
The mission could be such which aim is to be beaten blue black, the more the beating the more the money. The mobs have successfully handed him their fortunes..

Mission accomplished....
chai

Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by project4OO: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
He's only trying to upgrade his car grin
Re: Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
His head is flat.Na dem dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.