Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings (1536 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Infonews4: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting plateau state today over the recent spate of killings in the state.
The President who was in Cross-river state at the time of filing this report is expected to meet with the state governor, Simon Lalong later today in Jos.
This development was announced by the President’s media aide, Bashir Ahmad, He wrote on Twitter;

“President Muhammadu Buhari will later today, visit Jos, Plateau State over the recent killings in some part of the State.”

The crisis in Plateau has reportedly claimed the lives of over 200 people.

President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos for a two-day working to Plateau State.
The President arrived the state in a Nigerian Air Force aircraft 5N-FGW and was received by Governor Simon Lalong, Senator Jonah Jang and Senator Joshua Dariye.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1430/breaking-president-buhari-lands-in-jos-over-herdsmen-killings?new=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 uboma oam4j seun

Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Ebimor96: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Ebimor96: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
What's he doing there?

Damage Control

1 Like

Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Paperwhite(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
To do what Assess the level of human havoc attained by his killer brothers? Buhari will never arrest Miyetti Allah members as they're his kith & kin.Bloody terrorist! angry sad

1 Like

Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by PureMe01: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
If I become surprised by the massive support he will still get from the Plateau zombies on the visit,then I will gladly call myself a FOOL!
Regardless of whatsoever,the middlebelt region are slaves to FOOLANIs forever!!!
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Ebimor96: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
PureMe01:
If I become surprised by the massive support he will still get from the Plateau zombies on the visit,then I will gladly call my self a FOOL!
Regardless of whatsoever,the middlebelt region are slaves to FOOLANIs forever!!!
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by crispus09(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
undecided
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Grayxme: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is indeed tragic and I send my condolence to the affected families. Nice one Mr. President for finding out time to visit the affected families in Jos. I'm Positive that this farmers-herdsmen clash will soon be a thing of the past as soon the Ranching policy will be implemented. We should all be vigilant and not allow politicians use us as thugs to disrupt the peace of the nation all for their selfish interest.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Aliance: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
I believe with the Vice president visit,plus Mr president's visit,,something positive will come out as regards to the Plateau massacre ....

1 Like

Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Alanzazani: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Infonews4:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting plateau state today over the recent spate of killings in the state.
The President who was in Cross-river state at the time of filing this report is expected to meet with the state governor, Simon Lalong later today in Jos.
This development was announced by the President’s media aide, Bashir Ahmad, He wrote on Twitter;

“President Muhammadu Buhari will later today, visit Jos, Plateau State over the recent killings in some part of the State.”

The crisis in Plateau has reportedly claimed the lives of over 200 people.

President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos for a two-day working to Plateau State.
The President arrived the state in a Nigerian Air Force aircraft 5N-FGW and was received by Governor Simon Lalong, Senator Jonah Jang and Senator Joshua Dariye.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1430/breaking-president-buhari-lands-in-jos-over-herdsmen-killings?new=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 uboma oam4j seun

Athink say Dariye dey prison
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by adadike(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Has he gone to order for more blood letting? evil man!
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mr President, we expect a permanent, peaceful and just solution to these crises. This is eating into your popularity and Igbodefender doesn't like it.
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Balyz: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
[s]To do what Assess the level of human havoc attained by his killer brothers? Buhari will never arrest Miyetti Allah members as they're his kith & kin.Bloody terrorist! >:[/s]( sad
Shut up and stop ranting. He is president and can go anywhere he chooses including your barren village
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
most of u re hypocrites, jos problem had started from time immemorial. Your father TY danjuma and the rest knows about all these
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by anibi9674: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Going to do what there if I may ask? why did he not send his bomboy vice to go for him, nonsense.
Re: REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings by chichar1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Balyz:
Shut up and stop ranting. He is president and can go anywhere he chooses including your barren village
do you have any place to called your own village? ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time!!! Sacked DSS DG, Lawal Daura Opens Up… Reveal Those Behind The / Who's The Most Dangerous Politician In Nigeria / Reuters: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.