Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina (32900 Views)

If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti / Coronavirus Is Real - Teni Tells Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why him snap with basketball
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Sijo01(f): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oluwatosin678:
even if we lost to Argentina,,,, they will still feel our pain....

Tell me those hands belongs to buhari and his cohorts. sad sad
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mario1989:
Yes!!!
The international community must feel our pain!!
there are no valuable resources in those regions, the international community cares less
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by nony629(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
killuminati:
Sensible talk.. Meanwhile, your second dey there dey mourn Micheal Jackson upadan cry

dat one no get sense at all at all

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by dlaw70(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
We yaf hear

contact me for a 6months old fb account
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Whobedatte(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
"After the win "

After which win?
Y'all think Nigeria can beat Argentina?
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by 9japarrot: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
If not for Mary Slessor.. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Coneheads(f): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Alighoda2:
buhari should not call the super eagles o, I don't want to hear any story today ,super eagles all the way
MESSI WILL DO THE BUSINESS.

The earth/world cup doesnt need superFowls frm a kwantiri where life=cow.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Smallcharger: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
K
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by ofuonyebi: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
this is a mis-statement....do you need to tell a man who fell down from the iroko tree and did not die ...to go and thank GOD on sunday in the

church?....you forgot that eagles defeating argentina, in a world cup is like climbing the Everest mountain?....even queen eliza will celebarate the

independence with us..
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by davillian(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oluwatosin678:
even if we lost to Argentina,,,, they will still feel our pain....
Nigerians have been praying since
If it's by prayers God would have come down him self to help us.
I'm done not praying for any state not praying for Nigeria
The solution to our problem is on our hands.
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by jaytime(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
The second commenter on that post obviously has comprehension problem.
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
See how ma nigga covered his plate number.....if the government can not protect our lives and properties, lets do it ourselves.#blessup#
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by raphyco(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
cry
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Maket: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
I will down load one of your music and delete one of Peter's.
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Uglymugg: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
should Nigeria win Argentina I will dedicate it to the slain brothers in plateau state.
So you are saying the killings in Plateau was justified? please stop trying to make nonsense rythme with the suffering of an entire state, apply your conscience if you have one
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Oluwatosin678(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
davillian:
Nigerians have been praying since If it's by prayers God would have come down him self to help us. I'm done not praying for any state not praying for Nigeria The solution to our problem is on our hands.
have u gotten ur PVC??
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Phyde: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is better the boys create history in this world cup by deliberately pulling out to draw the world attention about this senseless killings. Whatever decision fifa will take in future, we care not compare to over 80 lives.
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by Mpamaegbu: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
killuminati:
Sensible talk.. Meanwhile, your second dey there dey mourn Micheal Jackson upadan cry

So at your age and with all the modern gadgets at your disposal, you don't still know the right spelling of that word? It's MichAel, not MichEal...

Too many olodos like Buhari in this country.
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by killuminati(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mpamaegbu:

So at your age and with all the modern gadgets at your disposal, you don't still know the right spelling of that word? It's MichAel, not MichEal...

Too many olodos like Buhari in this country.
wetin cornsan you! If i like i spell it Mikel Jaksun. Wetin bee your own?
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by softboi24(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
we go win
Re: Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina by akdjr(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
In the wake of the devastating terror attacks in Paris, Facebook allowed users to overlay the French flag across their profile picture to pay tribute to the 129 people who died.

Users were able to superimpose red, white and blue stripes across their existing photograph by clicking on the "customise your profile picture" option.

The hugely popular US social network actively encouraged people to customise their pictures to "support France and the people of Paris.".

I am waiting for Facebook to do same and see if French will even care about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Performing At Hype Festival In Germany / Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture / ‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.