Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why We Don't Need The World Cup Right Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Don't Need The World Cup Right Now (260 Views)

Why We Don't Allow Nigerian Referees Officiate AFCON Games - CAF / Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Don't Need The World Cup Right Now by Olumax3028: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
We don't need to win the world cup... We need to win the war against injustice and senseless killings.
We need to win the world's attention
We need to win our rights as citizens and as a people with common goal!

As for me, I want to see Nigeria win all this WARS than any WORLD CUP

If it means we won't get to see that happiness we saw when Nigeria defeated Iceland, it wouldn't matter much.
As long as we are safe in our own lands and accepts each other as one common people.

I know all this probably don't mean much to some of our leaders but I feel we can all share this until it gets to them.

We want peace as our WORLD CUP!

This is not a campaign against any government. This is not the time to call for people to get their PVCs cuz obviously that won't matter much if we are all dead.

This is a call for peace. A call for humanity. For once in our lives, we need to stop thinking about the money and look around us.
That man they killed is someone's uncle, he's someone's father and he's someone's son and IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE OF US!
Re: Why We Don't Need The World Cup Right Now by weyreypey: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tell the Fulani collaborators of the middle belt to confess ... For me and my household... Argentina Vs Nigeria na im we dey. Carry your wahala go front.
Re: Why We Don't Need The World Cup Right Now by Olumax3028: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
No one is cutting you TV cable. All I'm asking is that you show support for your country internal issues before entertaining yourself with football.
Go and watch your match but let me ask you. Will you be able to watch that match today if you are in Plateau?

(1) (Reply)

Hazard And Co Survive Japan Ko Scare In Russia / Ronaldo To Have His Own Reality TV Show / Liverpool Draws First Blood Ahead Of New Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.