Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry (555 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best / Leon Balogun Talks On How Super Eagles Can Get Better / 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry by cbrass(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Guys i know you maybe shocked by my thread but after seeing friends and family killed in Jos last weekend , i feel so sad, i Just wish we can loose today and every come back home. Am so Mad right now angry angry angry
Re: I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry by weyreypey: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
cbrass:
Guys i know you maybe shocked by my thread but after seeing friends and family killed in Jos last weekend , i feel so sad, i Just wish we can loose today and every come back home. Am so Mad right now angry angry angry
Shut up. When your elders were selling land anyhow to the Fulani where you dey.
Re: I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry by cbrass(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
weyreypey:

Shut up. When your elders were selling land anyhow to the Fulani where you dey.

is that the best you can say ?
Re: I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry by waleyp(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na Super EAGLeS Losing And Coming Back Home Be The Solution, Na Dem Get 7 Lives ABi? BroS ABeg How You De Take Reason?
Re: I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry by robinso01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
sorry for the lost, but am pretty sure that the the dead won't want Nigeria to lose the match.
Re: I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry by czarina(f): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is well
Re: I Wish The Super Eagles Can Loose...am So Angry by weyreypey: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
cbrass:

is that the best you can say ?
Wee you kip quayet... when you were voting for their anointed party APC weren't you warned?

(1) (Reply)

Gent Sacks Super Eagles Winger Moses / AL Nassr FC Confirms The Signing Of Super Eagles Forward, Ahmed Musa / Chelsea Made A Mistake By Loaning Out Bakayoko – Fabinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.