Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Davidos Speech, Best Dressed From The 2018 Bet Awards - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Davidos Speech, Best Dressed From The 2018 Bet Awards (866 Views)

See The 2018 Nafest Beauty Queens On Display In Port Harcourt / The 2018 Nigeria Model Look Registration Is On / Toyin Abraham Joins The Advert Trends Of The 2018 Fashion Skills Acquisition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davidos Speech, Best Dressed From The 2018 Bet Awards by chisom102(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerian pop star David Adeleke, better known as Davido, on Sunday won the 2018 BET Award for Best International Act. The 2018 edition of BET Awards took place last night, June 24 at the Microsoft Theatre, Los Angeles, California.

While receiving his award,sympathized with D’banj who lost his one-year-old son on Sunday to a pool accident at his Ikoyi residence.

Davido said: “Before I go on, I want to send condolences to my big brother, the actual artiste that paved the way for Nigerian artistes to be on this stage,” he said. “D’banj, my condolences are with you, you’re my brother.”

http://modelsfd.com/2018/06/26/davidos-speech-best-dressed-from-the-2018-bet-awards/

(1) (Reply)

Crass Or Class: Bridesmaids Flash Their Panties At Wedding Reception / See The Obama Fashion / Please Vote For Glory Chuku Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.