Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Only Reason Why The Fulanis Are Killing Other Nigerians And Getting Away. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason Why The Fulanis Are Killing Other Nigerians And Getting Away. (355 Views)

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Buhari: Repressing Human Rights And Getting Away With It!, By Kolawole Olaniyan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason Why The Fulanis Are Killing Other Nigerians And Getting Away. by Dereformer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
The only reason I see is the disunity between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

If this two ethnic nationalities unite, a spade will be called a spade.

Nigeria would have been long divided along southern and northern lines.

But alas!!!!! It will never happen. But I pray it does soonest.
Re: The Only Reason Why The Fulanis Are Killing Other Nigerians And Getting Away. by BeingFrank(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dereformer:
The only reason I see is the disunity between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

If this two ethnic nationalities unite, a spade will be called a spade.

Nigeria would have been long divided along southern and northern lines.

But alas!!!!! It will never happen. But I pray it does soonest.
Ever Heard Of The Saying " Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention"? Some Things Happen Not Because They Like To, But Because They Have To.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Femi Adeshina Over Comment On Killings,Insecurity In The Countr / Ajimobi Presents 36 Exotic Cars To New Monarchs / Criticizing Buhari In Wuse Market Is Death Sentence--- Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.