Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men (24048 Views)

14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers / Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by BoneBlogger(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
The Sokoto State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has arrested 12 suspected kidnappers that have been terrorising four local government areas in the state. The state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr. Babangida Dutsinma, made the disclosure to journalists in Sokoto on Tuesday.

He said three of the suspected kidnappers were arrested on Friday, while others were apprehended during the weekend as a result of the swift intervention of the officers of the command.

Dutsinma said the suspected kidnappers had written letters to six well-to-do men in Gidan Walo village in Tureta Local Government Area of the state demanding N12 million payment.

He explained that the kidnappers also threatened to kidnap the head of the respective families if they failed to remit the money.

According to him, the frightened families had already gathered and given N2 million to the kidnappers before the command got the information.

“The NSCDC acted promptly in collaboration with local vigilante members and arrested the suspects through intelligence.

“In fact, all the suspects have confessed to the crime along with other crimes perpetrated in various communities in Isa, Sabon-birni, Tureta, Raba Local Government Areas and neighbouring towns in Zamfara Dtate,” he said.

He disclosed that seven locally made guns, charms and other weapons were recovered from the hoodlums.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/12-kidnappers-in-sokoto-arrested-by-nscdc.html

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by stefanweeks: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
This one na gentleman kidnappers o

Them dey write letter

Why dem no write official Email

Abeg make i finish my love letter to Chiamaka

Dear Chiamaka,
I write as a citizen of love.....

46 Likes

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by ibori1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
shocked

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by inoki247: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
e sure for u in Phynos Voice....
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Low IQ kidnappers, see their gun like night watchmen, instead of learning from Evans

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by princeade86(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
mumu people full everywhere
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Kendumazy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by numen(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Once I hear/read that they have all confessed to the crime....I go just sit back and begin to imagine the kind decking wey produce the instant confession. undecided undecided grin

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by FrostyButter: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy will it affect Nigeria's match today?
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Exponental(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Up guguru defence!
They tried.
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by seekier(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kidnappers or hunters? undecided
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by sexdoll: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
so these ones can write letter too?

i hope they don't see obasanjo the letter writer as their mentor?
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Jabioro: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Amateur kidnappers...Evans would be laffing
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by bewla(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
NEPA bring light o e en
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Low IQ kidnappers, see their gun like night watchmen, instead of learning from Evans

Where is he today? And his wealth?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by 0koyibos: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=stefanweeks post=68842033]

Dear Chiamaka,
I write as a citizen of love
.....[/quote

You don overstay for primary school.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by batstan(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Great job, Single Defense.
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
No idea, do you know??
maasoap:

Where is he today? And his wealth?
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
numen:
Once I hear/read that they have all confessed to the crime....I go just sit back and begin to imagine the kind decking wey produce the instant confession. undecided undecided grin

As in grin

But seriously the Nigeria Police is a highly professional organization that takes the protection of the citizen seriously. They are compassionate, full of empathy and above reproach. Especially the men (and women?) of SARS grin

I think it’s malaria grin
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
stefanweeks:

Them dey write letter

Dear Chiamaka,

grin
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by ACE1010: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
stefanweeks:

Them dey write letter

Dear Chiamaka,
grin cheesy
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by bracooloye(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
this is a commendable effort by the officers and men of the Nigeria security and civil defence corps more strengths to your elbow keep the good work going

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
No idea, do you know??

Of course, I do. And it is a big lesson to all. He and his wealth are goners though he's still alive.
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by adespy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
funkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Noted
maasoap:

Of course, I do. And it is a big lesson to all. He and his wealth are goners though he's still alive.
Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by numen(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

As in grin

But seriously the Nigeria Police is a highly professional organization that takes the protection of the citizen seriously. They are compassionate, full of empathy and above reproach. Especially the men (and women?) of SARS grin

I think it’s malaria grin

grin grin grin You're right about the Malaria. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joseph Ojo: 15 People Chained In Lagos Church, Rescued By Police / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Freezes ₦‎4.3 Billion In Suspect’s 126 Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.