Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid (351 Views)

5 Financial Savvy Tips For Financial Freedom In 2020 / 3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid by ValourDigest(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
5 FINANCIAL MISTAKES NEW BUSINESS OWNERS SHOULD AVOID
Money will always be a huge challenge for start-up owners. It is never enough. So, as a new business owner, there are some money mistakes you should not make no matter the kind of business you are engaged in. If this happens, you will discover that you are just throwing unavailable resources into your business without having the desired impact. Jumia Travel shares some of the money mistakes you should commit to memory if you own start-up.

Having a combined personal account and business account

Whether you are alone in the business or in a partnership, it is important for you to separate your personal account or money from the business. This will not only help you know the viability of your business, you will be aware of how much the business is making. Even if you collect money from your personal account to invest in the business, don’t forget to return it.
Read more..........https://valourdigest.com/5-financial-mistakes-new-business-owners-avoid/

5 WAYS YOUR SMARTPHONE CAN ENHANCE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Smartphones are an essential feature of our lives in today’s digital world. However, many people deploy it to social media and simply checking their emails. But there is more you can do with your smartphone when it comes to making you more productive than ever. Want to know how you can do this? Jumia Travel urges you to read on!

You can work from anywhere

One of the best things your smartphone can do for you is that you can work from anywhere. As far as you have data on your phone, you have access to any file you want. You can use programs or software like Google Drive, Evernote, and Dropbox to perform your duties.
Read more...........https://valourdigest.com/enhance-your-productivity-with-a-smartphone/

10 THINGS WOMEN LOVE ON A MAN
Look guys.

I did the research…

…and the ladies have spoken.

I know – a few of these you can probably guess.

But I bet at least half are going to surprise you.

I know #4 surprised me.

And guys – even if you’re married, this information is still gold for impressing your wife.

Here’s the reality. Many women have certain fashion tastes for men.
Read more........https://valourdigest.com/10-things-women-love-man-ten-attractive-items-wear-appeals-ladies/

HOW TO LOVE YOUR SPOUSE WHEN THEY DON’T LOVE YOU BACK
A marriage strategy made popular by The Five Love Languages book and others like it is that if you love your spouse, they will love you back.

Many a client has walked into a marriage counselor’s office and asked what they can do to get their spouse to show them love. They’ve tried and tried to be a good husband or wife, but the reciprocation just isn’t there. The heartache and pain of this sort of rejection leaves a person raw, desperate, and unable to take much more. If only a marriage counselor could solve this riddle for them.

After seeing enough clients like this walk into their office, patterns begin to emerge: patterns in the way people are wired to give and receive love. Many times the unloving spouse isn’t actually unloving, their efforts to give love back just aren’t seen and/or the efforts to show them love never found their mark.
Read more.........https://valourdigest.com/love-spouse-dont-love-back/

MY CHILDHOOD; MY MANHOOD; MY PROSTRATE
Full Text of Prostate Health Awareness Lecture Presented At Meeting of FGBMFI (North-Gate Chapter) on Saturday 19th September 2015

A MUST-READ FOR ALL MEN AND LOVERS OF MEN!

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am here to speak with you on Prostate. The topic is misleading. Is prostate strictly for men? Yes, ONLY men have prostate and ONLY men over 40years but the healthcare enlightenment is for everyone. There is no woman who does not know a man 40 years and above – father, uncle, brother, son, friend, neighbor, colleague …
Read more......https://valourdigest.com/childhood-manhood-prostrate/

(1) (Reply)

Traits Of Successful Men / The Nigeria Property Expo / Quick Business Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.