Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life (27524 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Speed Test & RAM Management (photos) / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by chicwoman(f): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
True
Behankey:
Both phones look kind of similar except for minor tweaks. The huge camera of the X Pro and it's 3750mah battery is a plus.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Freelancerx: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
god2good:
HD no FHD
Has Full HD
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Freelancerx: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

I'm using the Camon X pro and battery life is amazing.
a lot of people are under rating the 3750mah. Which is actually decent enough
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by henry007(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Freelancerx:
a lot of people are under rating the 3750mah. Which is actually decent enough

They may underrate it coz they're using a 28nm chipset phone with 4000mAh.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Behankey(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2018
chicwoman:
True
that is why it is more expensive too. I prefer it tho
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Freelancerx: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
henry007:

They may underrate it coz they're using a 28nm chipset phone with 4000mAh.
Hmmm. True this
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by omoalajah(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes o long thing
kaymart:
if you are still the type dat waste money on phones, then you are on a long thing...

Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by datyorubaboy: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
yeah true
Behankey:
that is why it is more expensive too. I prefer it tho
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by missslimzy(f): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAMON X Pro! !
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Behankey(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2018
datyorubaboy:
yeah true
The X Pro is up there with Phantom 8 in my opinion. Top device.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by ityP(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Most people talking here haven't really used both phones.. On paper, the camon x pro camera wins... In reality though, infinix note 5 gave it a run for its money. The 12 mega pixel camera may look small compared to the 16 mega pixels on the camon x pro. But look again. The 12 MP of the infinix note 5 boasts of f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. This is really massive, if u know much about pro photography like myself. There's nothing small about the camera. Also the 16 MP on the front beats the 24 MP of the camon x pro. The front selfie of the camon x pro always overexposes the background.. . It's not cool at all.. . On paper, u might say the camon x pro beats the infinix note 5 in most ramifications but actually infinix note 5 is the better of the two all round except for the lack of Face I.D present in the camon x pro...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by henry007(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2018
ityP:
Most people talking here haven't really used both phones.. On paper, the camon x pro camera wins... In reality though, infinix note 5 gave it a run for its money. The 12 mega pixel camera may look small compared to the 16 mega pixels on the camon x pro. But look again. The 12 MP of the infinix note 5 boasts of f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. This is really massive, if u know much about pro photography like myself. There's nothing small about the camera. Also the 16 MP on the front beats the 24 MP of the camon x pro. The front selfie of the camon x pro always overexposes the background.. . It's not cool at all.. . On paper, u might say the camon x pro beats the infinix note 5 in most ramifications but actually infinix note 5 is the better of the two all round except for the lack of Face I.D present in the camon x pro...

I think they are judging from the video comparison Page 1, not on paper.

The video didn't highlight their camera features.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by nonny400(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Henry007 please can you set your memory card as default storage on the note 5? How does the battery last on LTE? My note 4 really messed up on LTE o.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Pekuliar: 3:01am On Sep 05, 2018
The camera quality of camon x tho
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Goldyyy: 3:43am On Sep 05, 2018
The tecno camon x pro is bae
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by henry007(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
nonny400:
Henry007 please can you set your memory card as default storage on the note 5? How does the battery last on LTE? My note 4 really messed up on LTE o.

Thought you already had the camon X pro?

I don't use memory card or 4G/LTE by default.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by nonny400(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
henry007:

Thought you already had the camon X pro?

I don't use memory card or 4G/LTE by default.

Lol..I had camon x, not the pro. I sold it because of the ram issue and got a note 4 pro. That one had huge bezels and the screen was looking small so I sold it. Now I'm thinking of note 5 or camon x pro. Which will you suggest, based on your experience with them? I want a phone I will get and relax for a long time.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by henry007(m): 3:25am On Sep 06, 2018
nonny400:

Lol..I had camon x, not the pro. I sold it because of the ram issue and got a note 4 pro. That one had huge bezels and the screen was looking small so I sold it. Now I'm thinking of note 5 or camon x pro. Which will you suggest, based on your experience with them? I want a phone I will get and relax for a long time.

Shey you don't watch YouTube reviews at all?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by nonny400(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
henry007:

I spend an obscene amount of data on YouTube. Thing is, most reviews are always in favor of the phones and when we get the gadget we begin to see the problems. Nobody talked about the poor ram optimization of the camon x in any review. Nobody talked about the battery drain on note 4pro when switched to LTE. These and many more inform people better about things they want to buy.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by nonny400(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
henry007:

I don join. grin grin
Welcome me please.

Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by henry007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
nonny400:

I don join. grin grin
Welcome me please.

Note 5 fam!!! Welcome to the Android One squad grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by nonny400(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
henry007:

Note 5 fam!!! Welcome to the Android One squad grin

Hahaha... Thanks man. It's a really nice phone.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by Rubiesangel: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Camon x pro is awesome.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by drayboi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
nonny400:

Hahaha... Thanks man. It's a really nice phone.
Bro, pls how much did you get the note 5?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by nonny400(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
drayboi:

Bro,
pls how much did you get the note 5?

It's currently sold between 53-56k

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by chicwoman(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice to know
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by chicwoman(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Very awesome
Rubiesangel:
Camon x pro is awesome.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by olujosh301(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
To be honest this phones would buy 2 of my xiaomi redmi note 5ai and there would still be extra change but the fact is that they aren't close to it at all
Only the sd636(14Nm processor which doesn't consume much battery with that good adreno 509) would destroy this phones talkless of better and regular software update with 4k mAh battery , face unlock, super fast finger print , more than good camera for the price , less screen to body ratio, e.t.c the list is long and in case anyone wants to argue about camera my sis using camon x pro uses my phone anytime am around to snap pictures ... This tecno infinix guys need to seat up
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by tbadejo25: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
olujosh301:
To be honest this phones would buy 2 of my xiaomi redmi note 5ai and there would still be extra change but the fact is that they aren't close to it at all
Only the sd636(14Nm processor which doesn't consume much battery with that good adreno 509) would destroy this phones talkless of better and regular software update with 4k mAh battery , face unlock, super fast finger print , more than good camera for the price , less screen to body ratio, e.t.c the list is long and in case anyone wants to argue about camera my sis using camon x pro uses my phone anytime am around to snap pictures ... This tecno infinix guys need to seat up

Have you seen this battery test between both Redmi Note 5 and Infinix Note 5?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyo_c60WqQc
Re: Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life by MBHDTECH9: 2:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Watch the full camera comparison between the latest infinix Note 5 stylus vs tecno camon x pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJCcBs9Hs14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NTEL: Check Out The "Fair Usage Policy" / Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? / How To Set Up And Run Fastboot Commands Without A PC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.