Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

God!!! Let These Killings Stop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God!!! Let These Killings Stop (283 Views)

Killings: Stop Criminality, CAN Warns IPOB / Army Reacts To Borno, Katsina Attack: 'We’ll Punish Those Behind These Killings’ / Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God!!! Let These Killings Stop by Advocatesam(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Plateau State killing in my heart. Honestly Nigerians should be mourning now.

Killings all in the name of politics, power and fame

I strongly believe that the present killings are to discredit the government of Buhari, which is the same tactics Buhari used to discredit Jonathan's government

When will these killings stop

Killing innocent Nigerians just because of mere politics, power and fame

My heart is really bleeding

APC and PDP are using human lives to play political game

God, it is time you visit Nigeria with your judgement. God, I know you are a merciful Father but kindly be unmerciful on these present set of leaders both in PDP and APC

God, they are wasting human lives which none of them can create

God God God God God God... Enough is enough in Nigeria. Let these killings stop

God visit Nigeria with your judgement

God, these politicians are slaughtering us like chicken despite the fact that they didn't feed us like chickens one is planning to kill

God, it is in the same Nigeria that youths are not provided with job opportunities. God it is in the same Nigeria, Ph.D holders are jobless. It is in the same Nigeria that you will see politicians owing workers several months of salary and they will still come back to seek for votes

God, you are a listening Father, hear my humble cry I plead.

God if possible wipe out the present Nigeria including me but spare the little children so as to have a New Nigeria. God do not allow the unborn generations meet the present mess in Nigeria

God things must not continue like these, help Nigeria oh Lord
Re: God!!! Let These Killings Stop by ellagabs(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
hmmm
Re: God!!! Let These Killings Stop by meccuno: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
The killings cannot stop until their aim is achieved...
Re: God!!! Let These Killings Stop by els0nm0rali(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Advocatesam what makes you think God will come down from heaven and fix this?

Second, please nobody used Boko Haram against Jonathan.

If it was so why are they still bombing till this day?

Or is Buhari using Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen to undermine his own government?

Shouldn't this be kind of obvious?
Re: God!!! Let These Killings Stop by orisa37: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Father let our Cry come unto you and answer us.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Apc Governors To Visit Communities Within the state. / Stop The Killings! / Defence Headquarters Recommends Sack Of Officers Abusing Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.