Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

This Is Why Megan Markle Wears Ill-fitting Shoes. Wow!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Why Megan Markle Wears Ill-fitting Shoes. Wow!!! (512 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / Cee-c Rocks Beautiful Body-fitting Dress / First Look Of Megan Markle Dress As She for the #royal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Megan Markle Wears Ill-fitting Shoes. Wow!!! by humourandstyle(f): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Did you know the Dutchess of Cambridge, Meghan Markle wears ill fitting shoes? Woah! I bet you didn’t…I also never knew until now because I never noticed. #NoShade

You may be wondering what’s so special about Meghan Markle wearing big shoes when she could easily get shoe designers or wardrobe stylists to tailor to her shoe needs.

Well, according to the sun, the reason is....... https://www.humourandstyle.com/why-meghan-markle-wears-ill-fitting-shoes/

Re: This Is Why Megan Markle Wears Ill-fitting Shoes. Wow!!! by friendlyadvice: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
humourandstyle:
Did you know the Dutchess of Cambridge, Meghan Markle wears ill fitting shoes? Woah! I bet you didn’t…I also never knew until now because I never noticed. #NoShade

You may be wondering what’s so special about Meghan Markle wearing big shoes when she could easily get shoe designers or wardrobe stylists to tailor to her shoe needs.

Well, according to the sun, the reason is....... https://www.humourandstyle.com/why-meghan-markle-wears-ill-fitting-shoes/
grin lol you suck

(1) (Reply)

Feels Good To Be African – Tiwa Savage / CEO Don Sylvester Records, Sylvester Chinedu Nweke Releases New Song / See How These Pregnant Queens Slayed In Their Maternity Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.