Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (33713 Views)

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Posts that carry the pictures of Jesus and the devil with inscriptions like "Share" for Jesus, "Ignore" for devil.
Very annoying

Lol
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Posts that carry the pictures of Jesus and the devil with inscriptions like "Share" for Jesus, "Ignore" for devil.
Very annoying
Gullible people full Facebook lol
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Pavore9: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don't do such type of Amen.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by millionboi2: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
NA ur Amen?
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
Austema:
Let him Go and search how the encounter between Idahosa with Dangote has changed Dangote's life, it is really the untold story of the riches of Dangote. God's blessings are new every morning
You really believe that story ehhh
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by sexdoll: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
we have so many fools in this country.

that's why.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Follygunners:
I've always said it but, they'll never listen as usual. They're so gullible to the point of being a synonym for the term 'gullible'.

90% of Nigerians have a very subjective mindset. They lack the needed discipline, ethos and mentality to progress in the face of adversities. They NEVER seem to accept responsibilities for their actions, they instead attribute it to others non-existing factors. undecided

There are lots of people thriving & doing well even in the face of adversity called APC gomment. smiley

Let's choose our words carefully ok. cool
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
The next time I will set foot in a Church is when I find a bride, God has failed me sad
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tell them o. Some will also be typing amen to receive cars. Lazy Nigeria youth embarassed
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
I wonder what life would've been like if the richest man in Africa was a christian from the south....
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Fazemood(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Nothing wrong with typing amen online,

if you will it, you will achieve,
If you believe, it will be yours.

Antie issa lie,
Stop deceiving yourself. If you like shout and type amen from your house to Russia nothing while change if you don't work.

Faith without work is Waste Of Time.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by bionixs: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Gossiplover:
Nigerians are very gullible when it comes to mixing wealth with religion. No wonder they are fooled by prayers on social media.

But what captures my attention here was the comment made by a user; that Dangote and the rest didnt make billions by typing amen on social media.

Only the sensible ones will agree.
and who did typing amen on the social media stop from becoming Dangote? Meanwhile, Oga sensible, what have you become since you are not gullible and don't type amen? at least by now you should have become an assistant dangote. Na sense you no get o.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by swiperthefox: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
And so what? Allow people to say Amen if they want. Dangote and most of the rich northerners and westerners became rich from thieving from Nigerian treasury.
He keeps aligning himself with most administration that comes into power to be laundering money for them.
He is just a common thief that invested and keeps investing his money well.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Everything is wrong with typing amen on social media.
By typing amen, you are wasting your money and time while the social media owners smile to the bank.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Austema:
Let him Go and search how the encounter between Idahosa with Dangote has changed Dangote's life, it is really the untold story of the riches of Dangote. God's blessings are new every morning
Were you there when the so called "encounter " took place?

Did Dangote corroborate the said encounter?
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Maket: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Gossiplover:
Nigerians are very gullible when it comes to mixing wealth with religion. No wonder they are fooled by prayers on social media.

But what captures my attention here was the comment made by a user; that Dangote and the rest didnt make billions by typing amen on social media.

Only the sensible ones will agree.
Even the insensible ones too.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by BlackManta(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
jaytee01:

Did Dangote corroborate the said encounter?

The Idahosa story is fake.

Some naija christians are not happy that Africa richest man is Muslim.
So they forged a story to make it look like a christian is responsible for uplifting Dangote.
Na fake.

Until Dangote confirms that story.
I will never believe it.

2 Likes

Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by idrisolayiwo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
bionixs:
and who did typing amen on the social media stop from becoming Dangote? Meanwhile, Oga sensible, what have you become since you are not gullible and don't type amen? at least by now you should have become an assistant dangote. Na sense you no get o.
And u came about this from the corner of your room?...bros are u close ally to dangote or u be investigative journalist.... People wil not spread rumours, uncertified news on top ur glory o!...say amen abeg

1 Like

Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by themonk(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
ekems2017:
There was no social media when he started I bet you he would have typed on one or two ocassion
He is too smart for bullshit. If you believe typing amen would make you one naira you need to have your head examined. This is exactly the reason pastors scam gullible people, they believe BS.
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by themonk(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Austema:
You mean God blessed a Muslim who had an encounter with a pastor while ignoring all the Christians who sleep and pray in Idahosa's church everyday while shouting millions of amen. Remind me how amen makes one rich again?

2 Likes

Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by themonk(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kingstanding:
. If Dangote did not type Amen on social media,do u have same destiny as Dangote. Faith is of man's heart, if you have faith and you type Amen I am sure it will be so.
Since it's not by typing amen and it's by destiny. Why then type amen since it won't work but destiny would?
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Austema:

Did Dangote corroborate the said encounter? What is the correlation between the meeting and Dangote becoming a billionaire?
Finally, why have the thousands of others who even had multiple encounters with the same person not become billionaires?
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by uuzba(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Can you not will and believe by yourself offline?
Must you go and buy recharge card, buy petrol to fire your generator to charge your phone, load credit, buy data and browse to social media before you can "will and believe"?

Is that not already a problem of addition?
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Austema:

Rubbish

That story was debunked by Dangote 3 months ago.

Google..
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
The next time I will set foot in a Church is when I find a bride, God has failed me sad

Ehnn guy were u high when u posted this, God failed u

Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by toocoded: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abi oooo.....
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by toocoded: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Zimri:
cheesy

Neither will Buhari be voted out by online ranting and voting.
There is no online PVC. cheesy

PVC is always Hardcopy...
Gbam
Re: "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) by profemmywise: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
we don't hear .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended / Rule Your World On How To Make Books/you Can Do It Yourself / Five Common ATM Scams And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.