Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) (35022 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Partnerbiz3: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
lovely
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by sexdoll: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
ogorwyne:

Huh!!! undecided

nigga why is you bothered?

is you having premarital sex too?
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Donopsiano(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Are you the fair guy with the receeding hairline? how come you look like me if that's you undecided undecided undecided undecided
engrjacuzzi:
I conducted the brass staff band on my wedding day
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by chrish(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by engrjacuzzi: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donopsiano:
Are you the fair guy with the receeding hairline? how come you look like me if that's you undecided undecided undecided undecided

lol... spot on
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by steryj(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
How is this my business?

Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Psoul(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is that Women Fellowship Choir group?
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Donopsiano(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
i wish i can send you my side view pix mehn......no difference wink wink wink who knows maybe you are my long lost twinnie
engrjacuzzi:

lol... spot on
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Churchill1212: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iso my market place is spreading across the country....download now on Google. Download and upload pictures and videos of your product.

Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Octaves(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
such thing happened in my church too. the lady was a choir mistress in the church. she took the responsorial psalm and conducted the consecration song.
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Gkemz: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mac2016:
Chai..how this take be news?

Celebrate with those who celebrate if you want to be celebrated and stop this your bad belle. If you think it's easy to marry, go and pay a woman's bride price

And to the celebrants, congrats as i look forward to crossing the line you've crossed.
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Mac2016(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gkemz:

Celebrate with those who celebrate if you want to be celebrated and stop this your bad belle. If you think it's easy to marry, go and pay a woman's bride price

And to the celebrants, congrats as i look forward to crossing the line you've crossed.

Lol. Keep coming..We are expecting you here..hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by onos217(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Her oval face looked enmeshed in a forceful yellow bleaching lotion.. grin. Please let her peddle-down the bleaching, abeg. She has the man for life already.
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by oyetpel(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
frowland:
That bloke picking up that note on the ground will make a good meme grin

This just proved that Choir master are bleeping masters tongue He must have been bleaping her right the day she joined..
if you know, you know.

The report says she married their choirmaster, not that she is part of the choristers.
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mac2016:
Isi efi.
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Araoluwa005(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mac2016:
you are very funny
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Mac2016:
You forgot the old lady in the background
Re: Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Okpanachi Weds Andre Nneoma Okpara In Style (Pictures) / Who Rocked It Better? Birthday Girl VS Her Cake / Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.