Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number (6124 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by musicwriter(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Please nairalanders, I mistakenly recharged another person's number using Mobile App, I've been trying the number and the person has refused to pick up...

Please is there any other means I can use to retrieve my money? Please help a brother...

The amount is #2,500...na sub I been wan use am do before devil come do over time... Somebody should help me o

Lalasticlala help me do the needful o... Thank you.

You can chat with access bank 24/7 at www.accessbankplc.com

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
musicwriter:

You can chat with access bank 24/7 at www.accessbankplc.com
thank you very much I just did that and they have sent me the reference code which I just forwarded to airtel...they said they will rectify it in 26hrs from when I called them.

1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
sureteeboy:
I mistakenly transferred #1500 to someone recently. The individual never picked any of my calls
mine picked...she even calls me to ask me the way forward in getting my money back... She doesn't know how to do transfer, she would've done it if she knew how to... tongue
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
Google access Bank customer care number
thanks,i called them on phone and they were using my credit to do advert grin ...someone suggested I use their "live chat" which I've used... It's quick, fast and reliable... I have gotten the reference code from my bank "access" which I've forwarded to my service provider. They promised to get back to me in 26hrs from the time I made the complaint... So, I'm just counting on them for now... The woman I sent the money to is a good woman, she's promised to leave the money till the bank\airtel makes the revert... Thanks for your help, I appreciate.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Welcome that's how Nigerian banks behave, there will stress you until you get tired and forget your complaint. Hope for the best, you should get your money back, enjoy your day.

ozoebuka1:
thanks,i called them on phone and they were using my credit to do advert grin ...someone suggested I use their "live chat" which I've used... It's quick, fast and reliable... I have gotten the reference code from my bank "access" which I've forwarded to my service provider. They promised to get back to me in 26hrs from the time I made the complaint... So, I'm just counting on them for now... The woman I sent the money to is a good woman, she's promised to leave the money till the bank\airtel makes the revert... Thanks for your help, I appreciate.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by nani667: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Free Subscription Airtime

If na me I will happily pick your Calls and thank you.... It is the least I can do
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by uboma(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
nani667:
Free Subscription Airtime

If na me I will happily pick your Calls and thank you.... It is the least I can do

lolz.

You have no chills
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by chocboi78(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
ozoebuka1:
thank you very much I just did that and they have sent me the reference code which I just forwarded to airtel...they said they will rectify it in 26hrs from when I called them.
I know it's a very old post, buh I need same help please
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
chocboi78:
I know it's a very old post, buh I need same help please
call their customer service and they'll transfer the money back to you from the mistaken account
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by chocboi78(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
ozoebuka1:
call their customer service and they'll transfer the money back to you from the mistaken account
the bank or the network??
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
chocboi78:
the bank or the network??
call the network firstly they will then tell you the code you will get from your bank to report back to them.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by chocboi78(m): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2020
ozoebuka1:
call the network firstly they will then tell you the code you will get from your bank to report back to them.
I got it reversed..thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! Neatly Used Infinix Hot 10 Play For Sale / Have An International Number Here In Nigeria. Us And Uk Sim Cards For Sale! / Redmi 9C 2/32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.