Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs (453 Views)

Get Your 100% Optimized SEO Articles Written In 24hrs For Just N1 Per Word / I'll write SEO 1000+ Words Articles @N1 Per Word - 24hrs Delivery / I Will Build High Cpc Admob Impression And Clicks App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs by 1stargeneral: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good afternoon everyone.

I am happy to render my service at a giveaway price.

Do you have an e-commerce website, a blog, a company's website or any kind of website? I am here to add a profession touch to your business.

My charges are very small considering this type of project. If you are a blogger and have an admin account, I can fix your ad in your app which will make you tremendous money.

All I need from you are:

- Your website Address
- Your business name if different from above
- Your office or contact address
- Phone number
- Facebook Page (if available)
- Instagram (if available)
- Twitter (if available)

My service cost on N8,000.00

You will have your app ready in 24hrs.

If you want to discuss with me, please email me on myproblemsolved@yahoo.com .

Let your request start coming in.

Re: I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs by 1stargeneral: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
The interesting thing about this App is that it will auto update itself when you update your website.

It can be uploaded to google play store where you can also get paid when you embed admin ads codes in it.

The App development will take only 3days to complete and sent to you.

The cost of developing this App is N8,000. Let me know what your budget is we can work together making your business website have it's own App.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Daniel Modebe.
Re: I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs by palinco: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
1stargeneral I have paid you N17,000 for $50 Payoneer Since 10.43a.m. today I told you it is urgent. Now 1.30 pm you have not sent my Payoneer. And you have since stopped replying. I dont want to believe you are a scammer. Please, send my Payoneer money Now.

I made payment into your account:
Agwu Chinyere Gift, GT Bank 0259451009. Your phone number : +2348083022623.

Re: I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs by 1stargeneral: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
palinco:
1stargeneral I have paid you N17,000 for $50 Payoneer Since 10.43a.m. today I told you it is urgent. Now 1.30 pm you have not sent my Payoneer. And you have since stopped replying. I dont want to believe you are a scammer. Please, send my Payoneer money Now.

I made payment into your account:
Agwu Chinyere Gift, GT Bank 0259451009. Your phone number : +2348083022623.

This is really embarrasing. I am coming online and seeing all this.

He called me and said I am the one. That he chatted with the person and the person told him that he is 1stargeneral. All discussion was on whatsapp. When the person told you he is 1stargeneral, why didnt you verify by sending the person the message. He said he was in a hurry.

I am really embarrassed at this whole thing.

You have the name of the person you sent account to, why can't you take it up legally? You have just ruined my reputation all because of your carelessness.

There was another case of this on this site and i overlooked it. Now it has happened to me. You will do business with people and not verify. Secondly you didnt ask the person his real name.

Mr Palinco. I am taking this up. I will not accept any apologies of "I am sorry i didnt know you are not the one"
Re: I Will Build Your Android App For You In 24hrs by Ayua17: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
I will do full seo ranking for your website and backlink on your website rank it on google first page
For just 7k
Whatsapp 07063660250

(1) (Reply)

SEO Content Writing Techniques And Tips I Used In Getting Seo Traffic / Web Design Job. / Facebook And Instagram Beef Up Blocking Account That Are Under Age (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.