Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) (1645 Views)

Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by GistersNG: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
GistMore.com

Tolusaba the man who went viral after he Accurately predicted the scoreline between Nigeria and Iceland, Well He Just predicted Today’s Game again.

But Its not what you’re expecting, Lastnight he shared a Nigerian Jersey with 0 in it, But Nigerians refused to accept that as the final score, So cleared the air this morning, And according to him this Match could be Super Eagle’s last for the Next Four Years.

Finally were beaten by Argentina and out of the world cup 2018 as he has predicted since morning before match.

See more here; https://www.gistmore.com/man-accurately-predicted-nigeria-vs-iceland-predicts-see-said

Lalasticlala, Dominique

Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by GistersNG: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2018

Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by GistersNG: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by Zanga1: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by stefanweeks: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where that psychic cat

we just wanna chat

Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yes! we are back to where we were, zero level in football development!

Am I sounding pained? But its the truth that its a mediocre team! undecided
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is not a prediction, it's like word of advice. Prediction is Messi to score and Argentina wins 2-1 or Nigeria to score a penalty and loose. He should go back to his sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by Israelconcepts: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by chinchum(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
decatalyst:
Yes! we are back to where we were, zero level in football development!

Am I sounding pained? But its the truth that its a mediocre team! undecided
Abeegi! . Mediocre teams will concede 5 goals. It slipped at the dine minutes from our hand. It's a game.
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by teewhydope(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
tbh after that lucky penalty, the players didn't play anything. just running like chickens and clearing the ball out with no dedication.

good riddance
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by eagleeye3: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
double post
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by eagleeye3: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
This wasn't a forecast. or prediction. Rather a probability kind of talk.
'could be' not a Certainty
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by oshe11: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
IS this what you call prediction?

MESSI IS BAE
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by Cladez(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Today I confirm my belief that anything made in China is fake.

Ighalo you better don't return to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by inoki247: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
lets get back to Blaming Buhari for not fulfilling is promises...
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by GistersNG: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by muhammed50(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Argentina won!

Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by ikbnice(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
chinchum:
Abeegi! . Mediocre teams will concede 5 goals. It slipped at the dine minutes from our hand. It's a game.
I bet you were more concentrated on the Nigerian match, you didn't watch Croatia vs Iceland and see the quality of that game.
The Nigerian team performance is still not at par with most of their counterparts jawe. The Moroccans played far better.
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by chinchum(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
ikbnice:
I bet you were more concentrated on the Nigerian match, you didn't watch Croatia vs Iceland and see the quality of that game.
The Nigerian team performance is still not at par with most of their counterparts jawe. The Moroccans played far better.
Typical NIgerians!, ALWAYS downplaying itself to praising others, you my bro is suffering from a terrible inferiority complex. Morroco kor, Kazaksthan ni....Mtseew.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by ikbnice(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
chinchum:
Typical NIgerians!, ALWAYS downplaying itself to praising others, you my bro is suffering from a terrible inferiority complex. Morroco kor, Kazaksthan ni....Mtseew.
The fact that you are a Nigerian doesn't shy you away from an obvious truth. Inferiority complex kor, superiority complexion ni.
It is people like you that will simply vote Ighalo is the best striker in the world because you are afraid of inferiority complex and you will downplay your own African goddess because of a whiteman god too.
You need to check yourself bro
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by Ochiboy11: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Man Who Accurately Predicted
Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsb8npJq7to
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by chinchum(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
ikbnice:
The fact that you are a Nigerian doesn't shy you away from an obvious truth. Inferiority complex kor, superiority complexion ni.
It is people like you that will simply vote Ighalo is the best striker in the world because you are afraid of inferiority complex and you will downplay your own African goddess because of a whiteman god too.
You need to check yourself bro
You are not making any sense. The best african team in this tournament is Nigeria, you can choke on that. Croatia with resting 9 of its players still won 2-1 against iceland. When Nigeria was playing the world cup qualifiers that had cameroon, algeria, Zambia. I can bet a million naira, weak minded fellows like you will be everywhere downplaying the super eagles and mouthing off about how we were the worst team in the group WC qualifiers. People with such complex as yours hardly knows. It is a mental block you will need to deal with it. At 1-1, the match could have gone either away, I would not support a failure, my earlier comment on a different thread support my belief that Ighalo was not the type of striker we should have on the pitch for 45 mins. Mark my words, this Argentine team will play 7 games in this tourney.
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by ikbnice(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
chinchum:
You are not making any sense. The best african team in this tournament is Nigeria, you can choke on that. Croatia with resting 9 of its players still won 2-1 against iceland. When Nigeria was playing the world cup qualifiers that had cameroon, algeria, Zambia. I can bet a million naira, weak minded fellows like you will be everywhere downplaying the super eagles and mouthing off about how we were the worst team in the group WC qualifiers. People with such complex as yours hardly knows. It is a mental block you will need to deal with it. At 1-1, the match could have gone either away, I would not support a failure, my earlier comment on a different thread support my belief that Ighalo was not the type of striker we should have on the pitch for 45 mins. Mark my words, this Argentine team will play 7 games in this tourney .
I now know how shallow a thinker you are.
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by ikbnice(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2018
chinchum:
You are not making any sense. The best african team in this tournament is Nigeria, you can choke on that. Croatia with resting 9 of its players still won 2-1 against iceland. When Nigeria was playing the world cup qualifiers that had cameroon, algeria, Zambia. I can bet a million naira, weak minded fellows like you will be everywhere downplaying the super eagles and mouthing off about how we were the worst team in the group WC qualifiers. People with such complex as yours hardly knows. It is a mental block you will need to deal with it. At 1-1, the match could have gone either away, I would not support a failure, my earlier comment on a different thread support my belief that Ighalo was not the type of striker we should have on the pitch for 45 mins. Mark my words, this Argentine team will play 7 games in this tourney .
Bro, I will advice you to stop this your myopic thinking. I repeat again, never you support mediocrity just by letting your emotions take control of you. Shalom!
Re: Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predicts Right Again (Pics) by chinchum(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
ikbnice:
Bro, I will advice you to stop this your myopic thinking. I repeat again, never you support mediocrity just by letting your emotions take control of you. Shalom!
I am yet to understand your thought pattern. Are you in any way saying that Argentina was outplayed because they lost to France? Is France not the team rated by most pundits to win the world cup? Agreed Argentina let it self down conceding 3 goals in 10 mins in the second half. Even with a Messi who barely came to the party yesterday , Arg almost got a late equaliser. Football is not Mathematics, If it was , Spain will not be out of the worldcup at the expense of less fancied Russia. My general point still says. The Nigerian team didnt do too badly, i believe it suffered from a wrong second half substitution and less of luck in the final game, and i strongly believe it gave too much respect to its opponent, it is sometimes an issue of psychology. It is a TERRIBLE thing to go in to a match feeling inadequate, something most african teams are guilty of. It is that sense of inferiority complex that good football managers need to work on in a tourney, not making statements like my team is average. We saw an eagles with 0 shot on goal in the first half against iceland to almost 15 shots in the 2nd half.

(1) (Reply)

Best Football Brand / Whose Is Your Favorite Wrestling Super Star? / Bet247 Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.