Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 (46169 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by joeGH: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Anytime an African team has a match to play at night, I reduce my expectation by 30%...My expectation even become lesser when I realize that team is the eagles bearing in mind that they hardly get their vision to fly during the night using the Croatia match as a case study... Besides the Black stars were also not around in the Russian space to provide them with light as they av done sometimes in the past.. African teams n their fear of darkness # condolences to my Nigerian brethren tho 4rm a Ghanaian brethren.
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by faithfull18(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Alright, see my signature.
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by SegunAj(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
I no fit sleep ooo
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by StreetNews: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
OttHin:
Now that Super Eagles have broken our heart, someone should post Buhari's picture let's insult him. He must have his share of the pain.

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Argentina for the world cup..
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by vincentjk(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
vivypretty:
all I want to know is where that psychic cat is Cos I am hungry
n

Hmmmm u eat cats?
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by SexytorresE(f): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
If only this useless celebrities could come together like this on twitter against the gullible leaders, we would have known our stand byv now. Useless celebrities with no brain

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by suremanpatriot: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Football is not mathematics,it is common sense to do wht favours you at the spur of the moment.
1st...they allow messi mess them up,jst one fckin boy?
2nd...God dashed naija penalty to draw,but the stupid sense of greed to score to get bonus by the foolish players made them forget to defend and qualify. Is even beta they come back and stop squandering our foreign reserve. Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Una no react to plateau massacre like this ooo all this celebrities sef
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by suremanpatriot: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
joeGH:
Anytime an African team has a match to play at night, I reduce my expectation by 30%...My expectation even become lesser when I realize that team is the eagles bearing in mind that they hardly get their vision to fly during the night using the Croatia match as a case study... Besides the Black stars were also not around in the Russian space to provide them with light as they av done sometimes in the past.. African teams n their fear of darkness # condolences to my Nigerian brethren tho 4rm a Ghanaian brethren.
...na lie Senegal rep Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by lastempero: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oga atiku these boys are professionals for crying out loud and they should prove to be one for once,lets stop supporting mediocrity abeg, that is why ur peers(politicians) will enter office and be messing up and expect us to clap for una mediocre performance.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by TolaniLuv: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Did anyone else notice the Double Fork us Maradona gave us after their second Goal?
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by HARRYFORD1986: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by mafolayomi(f): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
stefanweeks:
angry
Ghana right now
We still better pass them, no matter what....
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by lilchris04: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
VERQUEST111:
painful exist.......

Exit* man... smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
vivypretty:
all I want to know is where that psychic cat is Cos I am hungry

D cat and pig did their part abi are dey going to come to the pitch and score ighalo's cheap goal for him

Even God will look and say u no get sense ooo

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by abiolamitodun(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
FIFA should just Bann Africa from coming to the world cup...what's all this nonsense they are doing....they are just using us to entertain theirself.....is this Spartacus?...mchew
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by 360command: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
My own is that when God, nature, luck or whatever allows an african country take the world cup, i hope it will be Nigeria.
There is a popular saying in Mexico which says " La tierra volverá a quienes la trabajan con sus manos" (The land will return to those who work it with their hands).. So the winning of the worldcup to an African country will come to those who work for it with their hands(legs)..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by tgmservice: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Useless Olofofo celebrities that went to russia to distract our players
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
abiolamitodun:
FIFA should just Bann Africa from coming to the world cup...what's all this nonsense they are doing....they are just using us to entertain theirself.....is this Spartacus?...mchew

If u don't learn a lesson u repeat the class. Thats wat we are still doing. Its d progression of life. Its not by praying cos the pope is from Argentina. Lol

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by urahara(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
faorex:
I feel so much pain tonight. .

But no matter the situation... we did our best but FIFA is so biased. ..

The level of racism is so glaring but that is topic for another day.

must you allways claim racism for everything.

u are sounding like a spoilt brat.its obvious that the referees decision was just.
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Therealev: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Shame on you, can't imagine an adult reasoning like a cat.

And who says he's an adult. He prolly just finished SSCE and stumbled on Nairaland.
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by akdjr(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria sell the match
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Biglittlelois(f): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
360command:
There is a popular saying in Mexico which says " La tierra volverá a quienes la trabajan con sus manos" (The land will return to those who work it with their hands).. So the winning of the worldcup to an African country will come to those who work for it with their hands(legs)..

Are you from mexico?
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Martinez19(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2018
jaxxy:

D cat and pig did their part abi are dey going to come to the pitch and score ighalo's cheap goal for him

Even God will look and say u no get sense ooo
What! Can you say you are intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2018
me waiting for ighalo at the airport

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Martinez19:
What! Can you say you are intelligent?

U don't need intelligence to know we gave d game away.
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by somehow: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2018
ClassRep001:
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all poo

So the Nigeria tell Iceland to lose to Croatia? if they deserved to qualify, why did we and Croatia beat them?
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by chuksp09(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2018
ClassRep001:
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all poo
Its like u re stewpid somewhere important, u think you can endure their level of football or u think ighalo is messi and ronaldo that can make split second decisions eh..... Some humans sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Arising Properties Offers Davido, Chioma 1 Week South African Luxury Apartment / 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.