Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (66981 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by ipain: 3:04am On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:
Idiot!

Instead of him focusing on his dead career,
you are silly
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by ezeoscar75(m): 3:21am On Jun 27, 2018
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by CaptainG00D: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2018
amyrealsea:

Vote for Donald Duke or Fela Durotoye

Fela who? Una dey craze

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by lollymi(f): 5:14am On Jun 27, 2018
The problem Nigeria is still having is
"Must they vote for PDP or APC?"

You have internet, you can research on other aspirants, get the best among them, use social to promote them, get your PVC and vote your conscience.
Instead you'll be fighting each other on social media wasting your energy, time and data.

It is well with my country o.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Dollabiz: 5:29am On Jun 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by oruma19: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Who are we voting? No body has come up against this killer of a president.am wry fe Bleep cow with e tin prik. Thunder kill am for sleep tonite, e no go wake up. Bastard.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by izovibration(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Very painful exit.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Rosay15(f): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2018
blazer2018:

Seems you reside in Ado -Ekiti..Pls with d atmosphere and reality on ground in Ekiti, who do u think will win d forthcoming election in d state... i mean in a free and fair atmosphere, who will carry d day...Eleka or Fayemi?
... U better don't mind me with dat my location.. I no dey Ekiti oh, in fact have being out of d country since last Yr so I don't knw much abt it oh..
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Rosay15(f): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Elder001:

Then you guys should stop complaining about buhari because it seems you guys still like him.
... Like who?, buhari sha.. God forbid bad tin.. Am just saying that as everything dey go like dis and wen he dey campaign no b dis kind tin he use oh in fact all dose things he said none have been done since d last three years, so we shd nt do d same mistake dat is just wat am saying...
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by doublecross(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2018
franchasng:
The reason it seems a country of over 190 million people have only one person; a confused, irredeemable failed incumbent President as the only option to vote again in the upcoming election is simply because Nigerians as a whole are a bleeped up people angry angry

Must we vote someone in a popular party like PDP or APC

Can't we shock them all and vote for some of the excellent candidates in unpopular parties or even an independent candidate

If we look beyond APC and PDP, we will see more than 20 capable, better options to vote for aside Buhari, Atiku and co.

Nigerians won't learn until abject poverty, penury, terrorism, ethno-religious crises, money ritual and armed robbery reduces Nigerian population to a very small population of reasonable people who will then rise up as one to demand for immediate change to the messed up status quo angry angry
oh my God. for the first time in my life....i am seeing a nigerian who is of a high IQ. i mean....i have come to see that just like the leaders, nigerians are senseless and gullible. how can these ocultic souls keep ruling for years and draining the nation of its wealth? all the so called nigerians do is sit back relax and deliberate on wether to vote apc or pdp...forgetting that these people are of the same interior motives. having seen a sensible nigerian like the author above, i will sieze this medium to tell you senseless nigerians to wake up fron your slumber and do the wright thing. you can get the pvc but its not a must you vote. even if you get bribed on that day to vote for one useless buhari or any other popular party, you can take the bribe and still not vote because they still have a way of getting the money back while you suffer for it. just like the author above, its high time we voted a low party or still, vote an indidual coming from no party at all if possible. enough is enough! so because buhari has failed, they want to go back to another failed party called pdp? i laugh in german. nigerians....i beg you oooooo. use your head and stop thinking like monkeys. pls help share this nrssage oooooo so we can get rid of these looters abeg. i take God beg unaaaa oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by dgen2soul(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2018
*SIX LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES TO LEARN FROM AN EAGLE....*

1. *Eagles fly Alone and at High Altitudes.*
They don't fly with sparrows, ravens, and other small birds.

*MEANING*; Stay away from narrow-minded people, those that bring you down. Eagle flies with Eagles. Keep good company.

2. *Eagles have an Accurate Vision.* They have the ability to focus on something as far as 5km away. No matter the obstacles, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it.

*MEANING*; Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacles and you will succeed.

3. *Eagles do not Eat Dead things. They Feed only on Fresh Prey.*

*MEANING*; Do not rely on your past success, keep looking for new frontiers to conquer. Leave your past where it belongs, in the past.

4. *Eagles Love the Storm.*
When clouds gather, the eagle gets excited, the eagle uses the storms wind to lift itself higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagle uses the raging storm to lift itself above the clouds. This gives the eagle an opportunity to glide and rest its wings. In the meantime, all the other birds hide in the branches and leaves of the tree.

*MEANING*; Face your challenges head on knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were. We can use the storms of life to rise to greater heights. Achievers are not afraid to rise to greater

heights. Achievers are not afraid of challenges, rather they relish them and use them profitably.

5. *Eagles Prepare for Trainin

kindly visit my YouTube channel for the remaining presentation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Extn6ExrrlU
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Benita27:
Atiku isn't a better option so I'd rather not get my PVC.
Vote OMOYELE SOWORE you have nothing to loose
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Patrinus: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Height of irresponsibility for a public figure. God knows I won't vote for Buhari in the forthcoming election.

Neither will I descend to such levels as saying Bleep constituted lesders, even gangster rappers in US don't use such crude language.

You can use your platform in a more civilised way.......youth get your pvc and vote a government that will bring you peace, empowerment, development!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by talk2emma: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2018
dollarcoolcat:
Uhmm the boys gave their all, it wasn't meant to be.. Total misfortune!

As per PVC, yea it our weapon.

The blood of the dead has taken over.
Could this be true?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by blessedqueen(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:
... My dear, I don't knw say u self dey reason am cause d tin self tire person..

sowore is there na

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2018
talk2emma:

The blood of the dead has taken over. Could this be true?

No one can be so sure..
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by kings09(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
My PVC is still for PMB as I'm yet to see a better option

God bless Nigeria

May d killings going on affect ur family. Amen

So plateau n benue killings no de affect u abi?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by jbaby265(f): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Finally am happy because Nigeria is out of the World Cup. Tell me what exactly are we playing for? Three days ago (Sunday) Nigeria received the greatest bad news ever.. 120 people slaughtered just like that, dbang son drowned in the pool and died, Nigeria became the poorest country in the world, all in one day. I can't believe this. Everything that happened yesterday was for a reason. Let's come back home and mourn. This govt does not deserve any form of victory and I know the super eagles understand this. My heart bleeds for plateau states, dbang family and all family who at a point in time lost their homes and loved ones in the hands of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. Eagles welcome home
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by 3kay945(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2018
franchasng:
The reason it seems a country of over 190 million people have only one person; a confused, irredeemable failed incumbent President as the only option to vote again in the upcoming election is simply because Nigerians as a whole are a bleeped up people angry angry

Must we vote someone in a popular party like PDP or APC

Can't we shock them all and vote for some of the excellent candidates in unpopular parties or even an independent candidate

If we look beyond APC and PDP, we will see more than 20 capable, better options to vote for aside Buhari, Atiku and co.

Nigerians won't learn until abject poverty, penury, terrorism, ethno-religious crises, money ritual and armed robbery reduces Nigerian population to a very small population of reasonable people who will then rise up as one to demand for immediate change to the messed up status quo angry angry

I share your view bro, the situation is pathetic. Most of our people don't think normal anymore cos that is what the government and society have tamed them to become. So worrisome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Diso60090(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:
... U better don't mind me with dat my location.. I no dey Ekiti oh, in fact have being out of d country since last Yr so I don't knw much abt it oh..

So na outside Nigeria you dey trow your bad mouth from you better stay there
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by sandra50(f): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Bleep buhari and his Fulani hendsmen killer brothers.get our PVC and fight for the live of your children and children unborn..are you actually going to leave your children in this wicked people's hand.
Any other president for now is ok but can't be buhari the murder even though they are making plans to rig the election.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2018
How can they win when all they do is pray and wish for luck ? Prayer does not work any more. It is either you work for it or you fail.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Apple2: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Benita27:
Atiku isn't a better option so I'd rather not get my PVC.

You are right my dear , same thing on my mind. I will fvcking seat at home and overlook there foolishness thinking they can fool me and waste my time too.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by kaymandak(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2018
What ignorance can cause, how many Egypt celeb insult their leaders. Fool
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by blazer2018: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:

Oh i see...u don port...leave us 4 dis sh*thole abi... grin

Don't worry we dat remain will try our best to make Naija a better place to live in so dat someday u can return home without fear... grin wink

Wish u all d success and happiness dat country has to offer...cheers
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by SUNDICOS(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2018
BunbleBee:
meanwhile, the psychic cat
caught in the act, sentence to death by hanging
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by thisismsworld: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2018
na true nw....God is really angry wif us...imagine d killings and we begging for wining........super eagles played well only that God was not wif us.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Bridget95(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:
Reekado ask the best question here......... Except Buhari...who are we even voting?
vote any body save buhari.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Joylove2324(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
amyrealsea:

Vote for Donald Duke or Fela Durotoye
Base on what?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Joylove2324(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2018
brainbox80:
IF BUHARI REMAINS YOUR BEST AND ONLY OPTION FOR THAT POSITION, THEN IT TELLS ME THAT YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF NOT TO TALK ABOUT SEE A FUTURE IN NIGERIA. ALSO, BE READY TO LEAVE THE NATION NEXT TENURE
Does that mean,you can't answer the simple question?or you too doesn't have any alternative except Buhari?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by lasty2k18(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2018
blood of the innocent must avail!!
spilting of blood is a serious offence even in the bible.... Super eagles cant win !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.