Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Are Most Of The Cars On Sale In This Section Accidented Vehicles? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Are Most Of The Cars On Sale In This Section Accidented Vehicles? (597 Views)

Duty Rates For Accidented Vehicles / Is UBER Accepting Salvaged Or Accidented Vehicles In Nigeria? / How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Of The Cars On Sale In This Section Accidented Vehicles? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am hopeful of getting a new car before the year is over, however I have noticed that all the cars on offer in this section are accidented vehicles. Why do people like to put profit before safety of human lives??

Imagine if you were to be in a crash and the airbags won't deploy, big thumbs-up to this particular moniker cosplay for putting the safety of people on his agenda and exposing dangerous vehicles offered for sale.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of The Cars On Sale In This Section Accidented Vehicles? by agarawu23(m): 5:46am On Jun 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am hopeful of getting a new car before the year is over, however I have noticed that all the cars on offer in this section are accidented vehicles. Why do people like to put profit before safety of human lives??

Imagine if you were to be in a crash and the airbags won't deploy, big thumbs-up to this particular moniker cosplay for putting the safety of people on his agenda and exposing dangerous vehicles offered for sale.
do you have the power of a clean title car? What model and year do u need?

Nigerians are the main reason most car dealers don't buy clean title cos people want something cheap. Even u that is planning to get a car, if I tender an accidental car for 2m and a clean title for 2.6m, u will go for the cheapest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toks 1999 Volkswagen Sharon Everything Working In Perfect Condition; N1.3m / Direct Tokunbo Mercedes Benz ML350 2007 / SOLD! Toks Lexus ES300 2003 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.