Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,005 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Strange Destiny Helpers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Destiny Helpers (687 Views)

4 Kinds Of Destiny Helpers. Apostle Joshua Selman. / The Gospel Of Destiny Helpers. / Destiny Helpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Destiny Helpers by kpakpandoN(m): 4:16am On Jun 27, 2018
God in His unfathomable wisdom sometimes connects us to our destiny through some strange helpers. Such destiny helpers appear strange to us because they are people we least expect help from. This is the reason why the Holy Spirit teaches in Romans 8:28 that we need to see God’s hand in all things that happen to us. The Holy Spirit also makes it clear that this truth will only work for those who are called according to God’s purpose, walking in line with His precepts and instructions.

A good example of strange destiny helpers is Joseph’s brothers. While they were aiding the fulfilment of Joseph’s destiny, they did not even know it. They thought they were selling him into slavery, but they only helped in transporting him to the land where he was destined to become the prime minister. Joseph had other strange destiny helpers along his way to becoming the prime minister of Egypt, such as Potiphar’s wife, Pharaoh’s cup bear and Pharaoh’s baker. All these different encounters worked together for his good until he became the first prime minister of Egypt. Genesis 41:39-41 tells of the awesome promotion he received in one day through the aid of strange destiny helpers.
“And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.”

Joseph’s experience shows that every person you meet in any situation can be one of your destiny helpers. I pray for you today that your destiny helpers will emerge from the places you least expect in Jesus’ Name. Things worked out for Joseph because he was faithful to God and could not imagine sinning against Him. This same attitude is expected of every Christian today. You need to remain faithful and true to God, so that you can be assured of His hand in all that is happening to you. At the end of it all, Joseph also became a destiny helper to the whole of Egypt. An ex-convict and slave ended up saving an entire country from famine. No one is too small to be your destiny helper. Beloved, if you will love God with all your heart, all things will continue to work together for your good in Jesus’ Name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. / ‘bishop’ Gets ‘dethroned’ Because He Can't Take His Eyes Off Onyii Alex’s Curves / Roman Jesus Versus Jewish MESSIAH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.