Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? (665 Views)

Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests / “best Wedding Ever” Reactions As Couple Uses Keke For Their Wedding / Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding In Lagos! BEST WEDDING EVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by Samludas07(m): 4:38am On Jun 27, 2018
The cousin to Her royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, Lord Ivar Mountbatten is due to become the first person in the extended royal family to enter into a same-sex marriage. Lord Ivar is set to marry his long term partner, James Coyle, and will be given away by his ex-wife, Penny.

Lord Ivar has been married before with 3 beautiful daughters. His daughters has been supportive of his partner and wanting to get married to a man.

In a recent interview about the forthcoming nuptials, Lord Ivar revealed the following:

“I really wanted to do it for James. He hasn’t been married. For me, what’s interesting is I don’t need to get married because I’ve been there, done that and have my wonderful children; but I’m pushing it because I think it’s important for him. James hasn’t had the stable life I have. I want to be able to give you that.”

It will be a small intimate wedding with close family and friends. While it remains unclear if any member of the royal family will be in attendance, it’s known that the Queen supports the LGBTQ community.

Different reaction trailed the issue. What’s your opinion?

Get more news on Ludassocial.com

SOURCE: http://ludassocial.com/2018/06/the-royal-family-to-have-its-first-gay-wedding-ever-what-do-yall-think/

1 Share

Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by emeijeh(m): 5:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Madness
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2018
smiley
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by Ever8054: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2018
my opinion is too precious for me to waste it on such useless post.....
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by orisa37: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2018
The British wrote The Bible. The British will rewrite The Bible again.
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by Abjay97(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2018
Gay marriage? Royal Family? How does that pay my bills?
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by pyyxxaro: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Royal fooolish fooools embarassed
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by englishmart(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2018
they are all fooling themselves. How can any sane person leave pssssy that is sweeter than honey, and prefer to bang a shithole? So, he prefers squeezing dry chest.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by dangotesmummy: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2018
And so they'll do royal wedding for this clowns? The British Empire is falling apart already and breaking conventional ethics
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by Munzy14(m): 6:36am On Jun 27, 2018
I have seen/heard everything. So this one is nothing new.

Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by MrRhymes101(m): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Its legal over there, no biggie... Wedding MC
Re: The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
SANITY.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Dad, Daughter & Family Is Bet Award Winning ( Pics, Vid) / Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies / Tiwa Savage – Lova Lova (New Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.