Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says (24322 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by cyberdurable(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
sad
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by BAILMONEY: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
PROPHET BULLHARY IS A TERRORIST

2 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Sirpaul(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Deut. 28: 15 -end
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by blackaxe78: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Well said by the President, His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Sane people all know its a political propaganda to rubbish you administration.

But the have failed woefully.

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by SUNDICOS(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari is the only ape left to turn wholely to human believe me, thean is more than wicked

1 Like

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by 9japarrot: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Oga shut up and stop pretending like a foolish Illeterate Fulani man you are ...

3 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Nackzy: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Your not just silent ,you are clueless, Foolish, pretentious, wicked, conscienceless, weak like an old mans dick, u are unitelligent, Vegetable, ass hole, impotent

1 Like

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by blackaxe78: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Animal in Crase Man Skin.
What is even more unjust is that you are still pretending to be Nigerias president with all the Ethnic Cleansing. Nigeria is presently better off without a president.
Nigeria never witnessed this level of massacres under IBB & ABACHA MILITARY REGIME combined. Failed propandist animal

Hello! Stop spewing rubbish!

Your lots will either be attaching ethnicity or religion to everything of recent.

Did they tell you the killers were asking for ethnicity before shooting them? Or did they ask there religion?

Be falling for cheap political points. When there aim is achieved, Bro, you will suffer ti it the most. They all have jets at the tarmac waiting to take of.

Which ethnicity is cleansing...? And which ethnicity are they cleansing? Better stop peddling false informations
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Lilimax(f): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2018
The leader of Miyetti Allah that claimed responsibility for the attack is still walking upandan freely shocked
All the service chiefs supposed to be fired but nothing will come out of this.
Will be swept under that carpet as ususal

3 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by hush15: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2018
papoudaupolos:

People like you are just systematically mocking and celebrating the death of the people in the middle belt to promote your Evil party and separatists movement.
God will expose the hypocrites.

Look at you, read the president's comment and tell me if he sounded serious? Imagine saying will continue to pressurize security forces...

Maybe this man doesnt understand the meaning of commander in chief of the Federal Armed Forces of a country. Buhari is an incompetent buffoon.

Neway, we are observing and i know that perpetrators of this evil will never go unpunished.

4 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Eboss5: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2018
if you want me to believe all these trash.....arrest miyetti Allah or whatever

2 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Arysexy(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2018
But it is just to blame GEJ and PDP for all Ur incompetence? Anuofia!

Thunder fire Ur gworo mouth there! Mumu

2 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by frankwyte: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2018
papoudaupolos:
There are certain people in this country that cannot hear the truth nor see the good. They feed on bad news and always wishing for the worst. Wailing is their cursed.

May God continue to protect the people of this country from all evils
When you don't realise that the loss of a sacred soul is painful to God the creator not to talk of over 200; yet you feel so comfortable with that. Then you need to examine the meaning if your existence.

2 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Gracesofar(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Baba z not silent. His just clueless
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Jabioro: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Your loudest condolence messages have yielded positively..Se bi na all of us dey see am.The unabated killing brings more damages to your inepitude action..

1 Like

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Darlington120(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
what is he saying, because DAT talk too long
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by NaijaNaWaa: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
What exactly is this man saying? How can someone who unleashed armed pythons on unarmed and peaceful IPOB members sound so helpless in the face of genocide by his tribesmen? Who is Buhari fooling?

4 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2018
The blood of over thousands of innocent people killed over Nigeria by Fulani herdsmen this year is taking revenge esp on this stupid government .

That's why Super Eagles lost and kicked out
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by cecilgee(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2018
As if we don't know that killer hedsmen are BUHARI'S boys

1 Like

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Chibuzoc(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
It's either you accept IPOB or follow the fulani herdsmen/boko-haram... Nigerians choose fulani herdsmen just like how the Hebrews accepted the criminal in exchange of Jesus Christ for death sentence
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Rotji(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2018
No you are not silent sir, you are always exonerating the herdsmen giving one excuse or the other to cover them up. Just one time, come out openly and tell them that the killings they are doing is not good, tell them to stop. They'll listen to you

1 Like

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by ozodigboo(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
It's annoying that even during past military regimes, people were not dying like this.
If this is what democracy means......where people will be killed and nobody talks, then let's go back.
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by walozanga(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
junbi:
Where are the elites and why aren't they speaking out Don't understand this eerie silence

What's going on really

best question is... WHERE IS GOWON?

2 Likes

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
As for all those cowardice politicians from Biafra states, working for Nigeria Fulani terrorists republic, start packing your belongings and leave Biafra states, now Biafra boundary between Nigeria Fulani terrorists republic, yet to fence off completely. After referendum, if your documents as Biafrans not completed, you will be deported to Nigeria Fulani republic.

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by yanke5065: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2018
#prayforplateau
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Tabuku: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Alway unjust , don’t forget we voted for you Lalong.. but all this will come to pass, We the indigenous people of Plateau state know what to do. Hausa Fulanis that came during the tin mining time should leave our villages and let them go back to the capital city or back to their grand parents s State . We welcome them, gave them land to farm on, they now bring their brothers , expanded and claim lands,. Not only that, they main someone as their chief and start killing all the villages people. You think our people are fools? We shall see! All the government officials comind for condolences should please stay away, we are tired and bleed so much. ( we shall see)

1 Like

Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Btruth: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2018
......but you are SIR.
Re: It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says by Born2Breed(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
...President not doing enough to end killings – Reps

...IG removes Plateau CP

...FG has failed, says CDHR

John Ameh, Olusola Fabiyi, Olalekan Adetayo, Friday Olokor, Adelani Adepegba, Alex Okere, Godwin Isenyo and Gibson Achonu

http://punchng.com/its-unjust-to-say-im-silent-on-killings-by-herdsmen-buhari/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner / Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President / Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.