Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre (594 Views)

Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders / Inec Declears APC's Lalong Winner Of Plateau Gorvernorship Election / PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre by Olanipereku(f): 5:38am On Jun 27, 2018
honestly if you watch the ball well you'll understand that Nigeria was positioned to send out Argentina but at the end of the day the match was won by Argentina in a controversial manner

ok let's put it this way
less than 24hrs hundreds of people were massacred, river of blood flowed and all our activist celebrities are anticipating Nigeria match like nothing happened

Imagine a country that was supposed to be mourning for more than 100 people will now be rejoicing
our celebrities that are supposed to be speaking out are more concern about reacting to SE defeat. what a country!

honestly inasmuch as it pained me but i must say that it's the work of God so that Nigeria and Nigerians will face their problems because we currently have a big problem right now cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre by Sikay19(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2018
angry

Absolute balderdash undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre by Olanipereku(f): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
Sikay19:
angry

[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre by mightyhazell: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Sikay19:
angry
hez right u know?
Re: Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre by dodelight(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2018
I couldn't agree less.
It was obvious our loss yesterday was something of a supernatural hand. We were all more concerned about the tournament, while the spirits of the innocent souls cry for vengeance.
Now that we lost, we are back to reality of the terror in the land.
In this light, I'd say "Thank God We Lost, though beautifully."

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Most Nigerians have acquired the immunity to care about such things. It's not today that hausa-fulanis started killing people.
The rest of us have just learnt that nothing we can do will change the scenario
Re: Nigeria Lost To Argentina Because Of Plateau Massacre by Ziggylady(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2018
One thing i know is that if Nigeria had won,the euphoria of the victory and the anticipation of success moving out of the group stages would have drowned every tears,pain and anguish those in the Middle-belt are experiencing..

The loss has simply reset everyones brain...inculding Fg.

(1) (Reply)

Our Fairytale Expectations From The Buhari Administration. / . / Fulani Herdsmen Warning Ignored..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.