Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

"Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist (28661 Views)

Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Flavour Meets Gernot Rohr (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by PerfectEsquire(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
AY should be given the opportunity to Coach Nigeria during the next African Nations Cup tournament

Let's see what he has to offer

Everybody don turn coach now

Baga Lizard undecided
u are the most biggest fool.
because you have eyes but you can't see very well..

That coach was fully at fault..
Idiot
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by PerfectEsquire(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
princeade86:
mumu comedian. why not put d blames on Nigeria defenders that can't mark very well. look at how Argentina are marking , even maschenaro injured his face, yet his marking well. do u know how many times Nigeria defenders lose ball. there are some balls they shud av clear out, but due to lack of their speed, dey will leave the ball to d opponent. ighalo come spoiled everything.
Fool,
Do u think it is that easy to stay for defence fully for 90minutes, had it been the Mumu coach substitute fresh strength for defence they wouldn't hv score that second goal.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by princeade86(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
PerfectEsquire:

Fool,
Do u think it is that easy to stay for defence fully for 90minutes, had it been the Mumu coach substitute fresh strength for defence they wouldn't hv score that second goal.
am I buhari that u want to channel ur anger to? why d abuse.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by sogodihno: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Am blaming myself for putting so much trust on super eagles, am so pained. Nigeria players are already tired around 50mins, kai! those guys didn't watch how morroco played? Morocco is the best African country in this tournament, luck was not just on their side
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel101:
can't you should read between the line, all i meant is that our boys were not good enough. Personally i exempted the coach from all blames, cos most times our boys don't play to instruction, cos of selfishness. And for your info, a coach can only make use the player @ his disposal. Even if Saudi Arabia goes to the world cup with the best coach in the world the can't win the world cup. Shikenah
u said our boys weren't good enough. Who selected them and brought them in2 d team? Iran that played Portugal 1-1 and almost embarrassed Spain, who is d special player they have? If a player doesn't play 2 instruction, what did d coach do about it?
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
princeade86:
thanks for ur explanation without abusive words like other people.
thnx boss. Good talking with u
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
AY is talking trash. Rohr tried blame the players that wasted their chances. Leave the past and focus on the future.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by princeade86(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:
thnx boss. Good talking with u
same here boss.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by pafo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
eph12:

Which Moses? The one that was tired of the fresh one that had enough strength to cover the space?

Dude plays for chelsea for crying out loud. Professionals go through immeasurable pain to win games and being tired is no excuse to cover up spaces.

Did you see Messi lose the ball to Idowu and then run back to slide tackle the ball in the 92nd minute? Thats what playing for the team is all about. No rest until the final whistle.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:
u said our boys weren't good enough. Who selected them and brought them in2 d team? Iran that played Portugal 1-1 and almost embarrassed Spain, who is d special player they have? If a player doesn't play 2 instruction, what did d coach do about it?
My bro, me & you know that we don't have a bench. The bench is filled with calamities( Onazi & Co).
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by eph12(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
pafo:

Dude plays for chelsea for crying out loud. Professionals go through immeasurable pain to win games and being tired is no excuse to cover up spaces.

Did you see Messi lose the ball to Idowu and then run back to slide tackle the ball in the 92nd minute? Thats what playing for the team is all about. No rest until the final whistle.
Do you see him covering everywhere in Chelsea? Even Chelsea fans want him out of the first team.

That aside, you said changes should not be made so as not to upset the team? Have you not seen clubs make changes to defend a result?
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:
The world cup is a different ball game entirely. What i mean is that they are our best, but our best is not good enough @ the world stage. The coach can only work with what we have. He met his target by qualifying Nigeria to the world cup, so lets give him time to build a better team.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel101:
My bro, me & you know that we don't have a bench. The bench is filled with calamities( Onazi & Co).
who selected d players that are on d bench?
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:
who selected d players that are on d bench?
It has become a tradition to always witch hunt after every failure, rather than dealing with the root cause, we fire and blame coaches. If you know other better player than these please, name them.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel101:
The world cup is a different ball game entirely. What i mean is that they are our best, but our best is not good enough @ the world stage. The coach can only work with what we have. He met his target by qualifying Nigeria to the world cup, so lets give him time to build a better team.
yes every coach works with what he has. That's y guus hiddink took a team of unknown south Korean players 2d semi final of d 2002 world cup. Carlos quieroz used what he had and took an Iranian team of unknowns who put up a sterling performance against two of d best teams in d world.

It's good 2 build a team but its not an excuse 4 deploying d wrong tactics&selection
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel101:
It has become a tradition to always witch hunt after every failure, rather than dealing with the root cause, we fire and blame coaches. If you know other better player than these please, name them.
by blaming d players, what are u doing? Its u who is complaining about d players d coach carried not me. What is d root cause of d problem?
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by Ogaonos: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
princeade86:
mumu comedian. why not put d blames on Nigeria defenders that can't mark very well. look at how Argentina are marking , even maschenaro injured his face, yet his marking well. do u know how many times Nigeria defenders lose ball. there are some balls they shud av clear out, but due to lack of their speed, dey will leave the ball to d opponent. ighalo come spoiled everything.
ur head correct.d truth is nigeria no get players esp skippers.sum pple d formation no gud but DT d best formation rohr made little mistake but even if we sack rohr we need a oyinbo coach because local coach go bury our super eagles luk at hw Senegal team play wit low IQ.2 Japan.we should blame our strikers iheancho esp don't knw DT world cup is a tournament use 2 market urself jux lik musa did 2 redeem his career nw beta club go go 4 am.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:
by blaming d players, what are u doing? Its u who is complaining about d players d coach carried not me. What is d root cause of d problem?
We should start early preparation, stop incessant sacking of coaches, instilling discipline in camps, setting up systems for proper monitoring of our players performance abroad, regular friendlies, non interference of external influence in players selection. I believe if we can do these, beyond the sky will be our limits. Thank you boss
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel101:
We should start early preparation, stop incessant sacking of coaches, instilling discipline in camps, setting up systems for proper monitoring of our players performance abroad, regular friendlies, non interference of external influence in players selection. I believe if we can do these, beyond the sky will be our limits. Thank you boss

Let me divide what u have said into two, job of NFF & job of d coach:

D job of NFF
1. Start early preparation
2. Regular friendlies
3. Non interference in player selection
Let me add:
4. Prompt payment of allowances

As far as this world cup is concerned, which of d above functions did NFF not do?

D job of d coach
1. Instilling discipline in camp
2. Setting up system 4 monitoring performance of players at home/abroad(4d purpose of selection)

So in d end, u have made it easier to lay d blame on d coach
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:

D job of NFF
2. Regular friendlies
Let me add:

As far as this world cup is concerned, which of d above functions did NFF not do?

D job of d coach
2. Setting up system 4 monitoring performance of players at home/abroad(4d purpose of selection)

for your info i never blamed the coach, the coach did his best in monitoring players home & abroad. It was what led to the discovery of our goalkeepers both home and abroad an he tried within a very short time. Our players equally have a part to play, they should be patriotic and always give their best to the nation. Cos it seems they're more determined when playing for their clubs.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by zoghys: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
gurunlocker:

See this one also, just 6 mins to go? So because they had 6 mins to go, the coach will enter the stadium and stop the goal?

Assuming we played draw, are you people going to call him mumu?

It's not new though, we only support them when they win and castigate them when they lose.
That's not the point. In truth we re not expected to win, but we gave a good account of ourselves from the way the team played. All the coach and his crew need to do is bring in fresh legs when needed especially in the last ten/fifteen minutes. The coach is actually a mumu, and it's very obvious even in his conduct in that match. Adrenalin and emotion are part of the modern game and the coach/manager from be seen to be animated on the side line.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by Hallabee1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
the coach is the problem, AY is right
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:

D job of NFF
2. Regular friendlies
Let me add:

D job of d coach

1. Before the world cup Gernot Rohr went abroad to monitor our players, that was why he discovered the new goal keeper.
2. He even discovered Akpeyi & Ikechukwu.
3. Within a very short time he was up to an extent restored some level of discipline in the team.
4. In less than a year after his appointment he was able to meet his contractual target, by qualifying for the world at the expense of the reigning African champ.

I just enumerated nigeria's age long problems faced in the national team. So its Nigerians like you that always call for the head of coaches each time they our boys under performs. And you never see anything good in Rohr's qualifying to the mundial. So please don't miquote me.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel101:
for your info i never blamed the coach, the coach did his best in monitoring players home & abroad. It was what led to the discovery of our goalkeepers both home and abroad an he tried within a very short time. Our players equally have a part to play, they should be patriotic and always give their best to the nation. Cos it seems they're more determined when playing for their clubs.

I didn't say u blamed d coach. Am saying that d job functions u provided makes it easier 4d coach 2b blamed. D point u made about selection helped my argument. whether d players now do well after they have been selected or not is still up 2d coach. If u are like our coach who didn't have any ambition beyond d group stage, ur players will give u group stage performance. If u say d players weren't playing well, he had d opportunity 2 chop&change b4 d world cup but he didn't.

D friendlies revealed tactical defiencies but d coach repeated those mistakes again in d world cup. D first game against Croatia clearly showed d deficiency of d coach where he played about 4 key players out of position. It took d criticism of some ex players that resulted in d changes in d iceland match. D game against Argentina should have been a walk over because Iceland & Croatia had showed us d way 2 beat Argentina which is by muzzling messi. but our coach carried over d tactic he used against Iceland& it gave d Argentines room to pass, play&shoot which they couldn't do against Iceland & Croatia.

U can't blame d players 4d coach's woeful tactical & selection decisions. Truth b told, d man is very rigid. Even when things are going wrong, he sticks to his game plan which in most cases was non existent
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel101:

1. Before the world cup Gernot Rohr went abroad to monitor our players, that was why he discovered the new goal keeper.
2. He even discovered Akpeyi & Ikechukwu.
3. Within a very short time he was up to an extent restored some level of discipline in the team.
4. In less than a year after his appointment he was able to meet his contractual target, by qualifying for the world at the expense of the reigning African champ.

I just enumerated nigeria's age long problems faced in the national team. So its Nigerians like you that always call for the head of coaches each time they our boys under performs. And you never see anything good in Rohr's qualifying to the mundial. So please don't miquote me.
if rohr was responsible 4 taking Nigeria 2d world cup, then y is he not responsible 4d team's failure at d WC? If d boys are d reason 4d teams failure, they should also b credited with qualifying Nigeria 2d WC and not d coach.

Earlier, I categorized what u refer to as "age long problems facing our national team" into NFF job functions & d coaches job functions. I later asked u, as far as this WC is concerned did d NFF fail in its responsibilities? Did it repeat d errors u listed as age long problems? I didn't get a response from u.

So yes its Nigerians like me that will criticize a coach when his team doesn't do well but its also Nigerians like me that will praise d coach when his team does well. Reason is that d success and failure of d team is d responsibility of f coach. In this case, d coach didn't do well
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:
if rohr was responsible 4 taking Nigeria 2d world cup, then y is he not responsible 4d team's failure at d WC? If d boys are d reason 4d teams failure, they should also b credited with qualifying Nigeria 2d WC and not d coach.

Earlier, I categorized what u refer to as "age long problems facing our national team" into NFF job functions & d coaches job functions. I later asked u, as far as this WC is concerned did d NFF fail in its responsibilities? Did it repeat d errors u listed as age long problems? I didn't get a response from u.

So yes its Nigerians like me that will criticize a coach when his team doesn't do well but its also Nigerians like me that will praise d coach when his team does well. Reason is that d success and failure of d team is d responsibility of f coach. In this case, d coach didn't do well
From our respective points given, its a proof that we really wanted the progress & success of the SUPER EAGLES of Nigeria. We hope they do better next time.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by excel101(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:

From our respective points given, its a proof that we really wanted the progress & success of the SUPER EAGLES of Nigeria. We hope they do better next time. But guy u no dey gree oo.
Re: "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist by lexy2014: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2018
excel101:
From our respective points given, its a proof that we really wanted the progress & success of the SUPER EAGLES of Nigeria. We hope they do better next time. But guy u no dey gree oo.

U said "from our respective points given, its a proof that we really wanted the progress". That talks about agreement.

So how u now reconcile that with this: "But guy u no dey gree oo"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.