Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,578 members, 7,847,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina (33677 Views)

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Top 10 Takeaways From Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina & Elimination From Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by MENTORCH(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Inasmuch as its clear we were denied a penalty, I would rather we prepare better next time.

We need to stop wasting matches, if only we had played our first match against Croatia like this;
If only Ighalo had scored with that chance he had
If only Ighalo had even raised his hands in protest rather than play the ball...

If and only If,...

That is the truth, honestly Argentina wasn’t good enough to beat us in that match but we should always prepare better to have enough room for qualification if we won or drew our first match we would have still qualified.

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
I wouldn't have given the first one if I were the ref

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Timekeeper: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Who started it? Our government started it.. If a white man and a black man submits an application for a job, our government will rather pick the white man over her own country black man for the job... Many died in Paris and we saw players pay homage to the dead.. Many died in plateau, zamfara, benue and our own Nigeria players did as if nothing happened... Don't blame us for supporting Messi, our government started it....
Lebanese, Chinese go dey useless our workers anyhow and the government kept quiet about it in our own country oo. Even arrested black for fighting back against a Lebanese when it was clear that the black man was right....
I'm not a supporter of Argentina, I'm just a supporter of Messi....
#ourgovtstartedit
#neverfavourwhiteoverblackinourcountry
#upmessi

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2018
blame ighalo not the ref

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Kenturkey048(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2018
nafama:

Sire, yesterday we where watching the game with a frnd and immediately messi scored he jumped up and he was even saying messi should have hatrick. Can u imagine?
that's just it..from same country you are hoping to be blessed from,,same country you want to get the best from,same country you are praying for their downfall just for one man that don't add anything to ur personal and national economy... may God help us..
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

England and Nigeria dem be mates? Your seniors dey chop meat you sef wan drop your bone follow them chop meat.
I hope your joking... Why are you deriding yourself, we haven't made Biafra yet brother, we are still Nigerians, and the disgrace of this country falls on every one of us... How would you make such a statement about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Trippledee(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ref did a good job. He gave you a first penalty and out of greed and selfishness you demanded a second. How many PK you wan chop in a game? If you can't score from open play then you deserve to come back home.

What is this one saying?
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by bunmmy5: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Saudi Arabia had 2 pkas well in a single match against Egypt. Stop saying what u don't know. Robert is Roberry

ChiefAzubuike:

England and Nigeria dem be mates? Your seniors dey chop meat you sef wan drop your bone follow them chop meat.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by netmillionaires(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Even Saudi Arabia got 2 penalties against Egypt. They lose the first and score the second.

AgbitiOnne:

Mr. man talk wetin you know England were awarded two penalties against Panama in this same World Cup which were both scored by Harry Kane

3 Likes

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by MRAKBEE(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Most times I wonder if you are really a chief or just a troll?
Sense kill you there

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I can't believe this, are you denigrating yourself... My brother Biafra hasn't been made yet, your still a Nigerian, and anything that happens here falls on you... How would you say the English people are not equals to us, so you confirm say white better pass you only.

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Aburimeernest(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2018
I laugh when people are saying that how many penalties must the refree award to nigerians. Remember in holand 2015 under 20 world cup, did the refree not awarded 2 penalties at the final?

2 Likes

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by wolexy14(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Y are people chanting penalty.if ighaidiot has scored wud he have shouted penalty?and moreover d defender heads the ball first to his hand ....thats not a penalty.rather blame tgat idiot ifhalo who wasted clear chances.....that idiot shud just go back to china and never ever play for nigeria again in is life.even iheanacho wudnt have missed dose chances ighaidiot missed . Abeg cry me a river
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by joshmee4real(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
And one Okocha is there blaming Omeruo for Messi goal

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Tobycharles: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

U ain't only black in skin but mentally colonized.

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Kenturkey048(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Nonychinonso:
nigerians should understand that the ball is not pk is ball to hand, if you watch england tunishia england were denied the same panailty awarded to nigeria twice against kene, we loss the match not because of ref but it normal to loss simple
oga there Is nothing like ball to hand in present day football..handball is handball wen the ball torches the hand in the game of football.,the ref personally decided not give the penalty not because of any ball to hand thing ..no blame sha..if ighalo had scored the first chance he had,and also the second one,with an option of giving ndidi,we for no dey talk of handball or ball to hand matter..

2 Likes

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by ubox: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2018
mannycrown:
IT'S HIGH TIME CAF CALLED FOR AN ALL AFRICAN WORLD CUP. TO HELL WITH FIFA AND HER WORLD CUP! BLEEPING RACISTS!!!
Isn't that AFCON ??
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2018
we all are even surprised when ref dashed us the first pk...we didn't expect it so why complaining now?
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2018
The fact is we didn't play hard enough.

If we did then penalties would be a non-issue because we would be ahead by buckets of goals.

I've added Qatar 2022 to my bucket list.

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Tobycharles: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2018
I almost cried while watching the ball yesterday, quite emotional howwe were unfairly treated.

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Okponobi4u: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Here comes the usual wailing whenever we loose a game. Instead of blaming the goal shy Ighalo we are hia blaming the ref..smh

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by alen4smith(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ref did a good job. He gave you a first penalty and out of greed and selfishness you demanded a second. How many PK you wan chop in a game? If you can't score from open play then you deserve to come back home.
are you ok?
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Kenturkey048(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Aburimeernest:
I laugh when people are saying that how many penalties must the refree award to nigerians. Remember in holand 2015 under 20 world cup, did the refree not awarded 2 penalties at the final?
my brother some people no get sense joor. against Egypt ,2 penalties.,,against poor panama ,2penalties..now against your own country ,u dey say why e go be two penalties..

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
netmillionaires:
Even Saudi Arabia got 2 penalties against Egypt. They lose the first and score the second.

so na pk.u wan take win world cup?thunder fire you dia..........after giving you the first one,you still need another freebie

2 Likes

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2018
kennybelle:
FIFA is a business venture, and Nigeria is not profitable. Simple!

It's not a sheer coincidence that we are always paired with them in d W/cup

Anyone blaming the players needs to understand this fact
My Dad said the same thing many years back ,it still lingers in my memory. FIFA sees African nations as a non-marketable continent for football, they will keep cheating us. Compare the number of Argentine fans in that stadium to Nigerian fans, they outnumbered us. FIFA is a capitalist organisation they need money, only big footballing nations can give them Dinero(Money). Senegal would be the next to be cheated. Even the commentator was saying world cup won't be interesting if Argentina don't join their fellow elites. Football is business.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by babadeee(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you are sick in fact you are a sickler sad angry
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Btruth: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

inferiority complex...... imagine your comment. Is English team better than Nigerian team nii?

Low IQ.
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by netmillionaires(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't have anything to say to you. So that's how you talk to your parents at home.
If you want to talk, kindly explain why the penalty should not be given and why the reverse is the case in both England and Saudi matches.

Kingsley1000:
so na pk.u wan take win world cup?thunder fire you dia..........after giving you the first one,you still need another freebie
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by GreatAchiever1: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Geniro:

Showing respect to a WHITE TEAM. You are a very sick MAN
its d spirit of sportsmanship, they beat nigeria fair and square,
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by muzeze77: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2018
The second penalty was not a penalty , yes it was a penalty when it touched the guys hands but instead of stopping the game the ref played advantage but ighalo messed up that opportunity, you cannot eat your cake and have it
Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by IamNanas(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Shey you know say Saudi Arabia get 2 pk against Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2018
That handball is not a Penalty. Ighalo should have taken his chances. The coach should have brought in john Ogu te help the defence. The Ref did a good job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder / Nigeria Vs France: How Super Falcons Could Still Qualify Despite 1-0 Defeat / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.