Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Sex Dolls Can Now Refuse Sex If She Is Disrespected Or Bored - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Dolls Can Now Refuse Sex If She Is Disrespected Or Bored (441 Views)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage / I Can Give My Husband MouthAction If He Demands It—nollywood Actress, Omalicha Elom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dolls Can Now Refuse Sex If She Is Disrespected Or Bored by indulge01: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2018
New upgrade by Dr. Sergi Santos, the creator of Samantha the sex dolls, shows that she can turn down sex if she’s not in the mood or if she feels disrespected.

Santos upgraded the robot at the request of his wife , so it can now shut down if it feels like it’ s being treated inappropriately, reports Independent UK.
The upgrade meant the doll can now enter what is called ‘dummy mode’.

The mode was demonstrated at the Life Science Centre in Newcastle, and it is activated if sensors under skin detect a partner is aggressive or if Samantha is bored by its partner’ s advances .

She even has the ability to say “ No ” if she wants to .

Samantha was left “ heavily soiled ” after being presented at a tech fair last year , after people reportedly acted “ like barbarians” towards her .

In theory, the new update will encourage sex doll owners to treat robot woman — and real women — with respect and create awareness about consent.

http://www./2018/06/sex-dolls-can-now-refuse-sex-if-she-is-disrespected-or-bored.html

Re: Sex Dolls Can Now Refuse Sex If She Is Disrespected Or Bored by Elmojiid(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2018
she go say no..i will kuku rape her be that.
Re: Sex Dolls Can Now Refuse Sex If She Is Disrespected Or Bored by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2018
grin

Jezzzuuu! cheesy

Nxt time we will hear that sex dolls are armed and can defend itself by having the special buttons of JUJITSU / TAEKWONDO/MIXED MARTIAL ARTS & can break some bones of its rapists & molesters too grin

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Son Dead, Fulanis Kill 200, Kenya Priest Who Raps / Banky W Chosen As MC In Macron's Visit To Nigeria / Ali Baba Reveals Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.