Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Player, Coach, Inferiority Complex, Fear What Caused Our Failure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player, Coach, Inferiority Complex, Fear What Caused Our Failure (263 Views)

See Nominees For Ligue 1 Player, Coach Of The Season: Messi, Pochettino Missing / Rooney To Join Derby As Player-Coach From January 2020 / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Player, Coach, Inferiority Complex, Fear What Caused Our Failure by trytillmake(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2018
I have to ask this question what was the cause of our failure in the match was it Players, Coach, Inferiority Complex, Fear, lackadaisical attitude, inexperience, over confidence, lack of believe e.t.c
Guys i watched the match first half i was angry with coach why did he choose that formation, second half these guys defended from morning till night, Oga nr be the same human beings dey for field, are these guys not professionals, why did the coach not make some changes in the second half.
Guys if i say make i talk........

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Accuses Ref Of Robbing Nigeria Of World Cup Last 16 Spot / Oh God Of Soccer, Help! / Liverpool Yet To Make Approach For Roma's Alisson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.