Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence (598 Views)

Human Rights Lawyers Appeal To President Buhari Regarding Mubarak Bala / A Nairalanders Open Letter To Buhari Regarding Power Generation And Distribution / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by PaulOgrady: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
The killings started as soon as Buhari left.

President Buhari, you came to Jos, because of you, helicopters were parading round the sky ALL DAY! You’ve left & they’re shooting AGAIN THIS NIGHT!! WHAT DID YOU COME TO DO?! WHAT DID YOU COME TO DO ?! We came to serve!! YOUTH SERVICE!! WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?? @MBuhari

https://twitter.com/Elle_Baybe/status/1011706853431107584?s=19

Lalasticlala

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by PaulOgrady: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
More

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Most allegations against these Fulani herders are actually false. They are harmless friendly individuals with sticks. They hardly get angry. Their women are best . Above all, they are very caring. I was at abuja the other day and some of them welcomed me into their huts with fresh fura and nama. One of them even wanted to offer his sister to keep me company for the night but I rejected. Forget the events of the past like the biafran war and co. These people are the best when it comes to hospitality .

1 Like

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by nzeobi(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2018
plateau indigenes better arm your selves and resist them cause your governor is more interested in being on the good books of buhari.
as a copper, I advice you leave that place if you value your life and all the time you invested in your academics.

SERVICE gba kwa oku.

2 Likes

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by PaulOgrady: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
ChiefAzubuike:
Most allegations against these Fulani herders are actually false. They are harmless friendly individuals with sticks. They hardly get angry. Their women are best . Above all, they are very caring. I was at abuja the other day and some of them welcomed me into their huts with fresh fura and nama. One of them even wanted to offer his sister to keep me company for the night but I rejected. Forget the events of the past like the biafran war and co. These people are the best when it comes to hospitality .
[/s]

Are you in a race to be declared the most useless poster or are you just craving attention?

1 Like

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by Crocky23: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2018
I said Buhari only travelled to Plateau to re-arm his kinsmen and some people didn't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by DynasTee: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
must you always say sh!t?
Must you always talk without thinking?
Must you always be useless?

2 Likes

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by kio052001(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
please can you explain who is killing the people of Plateau

2 Likes

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by Ham5ter(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
May people never dismiss your problems in life as false when you ask for help

1 Like

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by debaj10: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
c dis won o.
he came to hit d gran runin.
bababubu, hope '19!!
Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by orisa37: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2018
He has crippled Benue. He is in Plateau, Taraba and Adamawa. He is coming back to Nassarawa, Kogi, Kwara and Niger States.
Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by lilfreezy: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Those people are savages, even the few educated ones too like ElRufai are equally dangerous. One moment they are the most innocent neighbours playing their fulani musical instrument and the next moment once they are incited they are matched wielding savages.

2 Shares

Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by tolexy007(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2018
cry
Re: See This Corper's Appeal To Buhari Regarding Plateau Violence by KratosCorp: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Demon.

[s]

ChiefAzubuike:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Administration,is It Really Corrupt? / Fulani Herdsmen Warning Ignored.......... / Fayose's Greatest Achievement As Ekiti Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.