Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Glo And Their Endless Network Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo And Their Endless Network Problems (961 Views)

My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! / Infinix Hot - V2 3g Network Problems / Network Problems (no Service) After Changing Phone's Charging Port (Please Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo And Their Endless Network Problems by benzems(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Are you Glo network user, are you still wondering why you can't open some websites, "This site can't be reached" you think is network or the site problem? You are wrong is Glo endless network issues since 2014.

In Nigeria everything is possible. Abnormalities can be normal depending on who is blowing the whistle. Most often the commoners always suffer the pains why the rich goes free.

Most of the companies that operate in Nigeria always use the poor sweat to water the middle-class. No matter how loud you shout, once it doesn't hurt the rich or government, your voice is as good as silent.

Another question that can give you curiosity is why the government don't pay attention when things are going wrong, but sometimes they are not to blame because wrong people are always in the right place.
If a lawyer is minister of power and Doctor is a minister of commerce what do you expect.
Read more here
https://www.zamdtek.com/2018/06/glo-and-their-endless-network-problems.html
cc Mynd44
cc Seun
cc Dominique
cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Glo And Their Endless Network Problems by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
]

I tire oo since yesterday I no fit open 1 site thank God for my sim 2. I tot it was from my area seeing this post now made me know is the issue from the most useless ntwk in the world..
Re: Glo And Their Endless Network Problems by benzems(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Before I drop Glo simcard
I thinks is from my BB Z3,
I put the glo in Android same thing
I remove and insert in Moderm, it was worst,
I tried java fone cheesy grin angry cool tongue cool angry grin cheesy
The worst is that even if you browse with glo line, you can't stream live TV
Re: Glo And Their Endless Network Problems by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Something tells that it is a deliberate attempt. Many of these gsm companies are trying to reduce cost by all means
Re: Glo And Their Endless Network Problems by benzems(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Is only in Nigerian you can do that

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Mini For Sale In Abuja SOLD / Android Phone Urgently Needed / Pls Airtel User's I Need Ur Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.