Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! (1510 Views)

Infinix Hot - V2 3g Network Problems / Glo And Their Endless Network Problems / Network Problems (no Service) After Changing Phone's Charging Port (Please Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nova1982: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hi, please my newly bought iPhone 6s plus has network problems. if I put my SIM in it it'll be working perfectly then after some time it'll change to no service then no SIM, even tho there's a SIM inside the phone, please can someone help?
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by odinson1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi, please my newly bought iPhone 6s plus has network problems. if I put my SIM in it it'll be working perfectly then after some time it'll change to no service then no SIM, even tho there's a SIM inside the phone, please can someone help?

Small 100 dollars wey you pick you carry am go buy 2nd hand phone of almost a decade ago because you wan do big boy
Now your mind don dey cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by immortalcrown(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
You no sabi how many years ago dem manufacture de phone?

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
IPhone 6s? Go get yourself a good phone!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nova1982: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
IPhone 6s? Go get yourself a good phone!

grin grin grin
immortalcrown:
You no sabi how many years ago dem manufacture de phone?
odinson1:

Small 100 dollars wey you pick you carry am go buy 2nd hand phone of almost a decade ago because you wan do big boy
Now your mind don dey cheesy

The three of y'all should please get the Bleep outta my Thread of you have nothing meaningful to say.

jobless and useless people!!

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by immortalcrown(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
The three of y'all should please get the Bleep outta my Thread of you have nothing meaningful to say. jobless and useless people!!
You do not own this thread anymore because it has been made available for public consumption.

But what makes me jobless and useless?

6 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nova1982: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
You do not own this thread anymore because it has been made available for public consumption.

But what makes me jobless and useless?

you have no answer to what I asked, so why tf did you comment?

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by odinson1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:

The three of y'all should please get the Bleep outta my Thread of you have nothing meaningful to say.

jobless and useless people!!
E pain am cheesy
My guy sell that Toy and go and buy a good android phone

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by immortalcrown(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
you have no answer to what I asked, so why tf did you comment?
You have not answered my question. What makes me jobless and useless?

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nova1982: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
odinson1:

E pain am cheesy
My guy sell that Toy and go and buy a good android phone

okay.

I already own a Samsung, and it's what I'm using to type now. so get the Bleep outta here.

loser.

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nova1982: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
You have not answered my question. What makes me jobless and useless?

please go away sir.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by immortalcrown(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
please go away sir. thank you.
Your inability to defend your own claim shows how illogical you are. It proves you are confused and foolish. No wonder you bought iPhon6.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by odinson1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:

okay.

I already own a Samsung, and it's what I'm using to type now. so get the Bleep outta here.

loser.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nova1982: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your inability to defend your own claim shows how illogical you are. It proves you are confused and foolish. No wonder you bought iPhon6.

yes I agree with you sir.

thank you.

have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nova1982: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=odinson1 post=114456311][/quote]

yes, it pain me comrade.

thank you.

have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by immortalcrown(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
yes I agree with you sir. thank you. have a nice day.
The same to you.
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Zulu2022: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol, which new iPhone 6,Dem don paint phone giv dis one

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Parachoko: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
There is no new iPhone 6s Plus again. Apple stop producing it a long time ago.

You should have bought an iPhone 8 or 8plus. 6s plus is a very old phone.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Nova1982:
Wait wait Op, you mean you have brain in your head and you went to buy iphone 6 in 2022?
Can you imagine this guy!
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by odinson1(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Wait wait Op, you mean you have brain in your head and you went to buy iphone 6 in 2022?
Can you imagine this guy!

He wan do big boy na,big boy with no brains.
They think the Apple logo on the back is everything,he doesn't know that A Redmi 10c worth 75k is miles better than the Iphone 8 plus worth 130k

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by idris646(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
what made you buy it in the first place?
you're one of the desperate "i have an iphone too" guys eh?
sell it ASAP and get yourself an Android phone that'll help your life.
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by duptie(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2022
God bless you, you earn my respeciboss
odinson1:

They think the Apple logo on the back is everything,he doesn't know that A Redmi 10c worth 75k is miles better than the Iphone 8 plus worth 130k
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by kemidesola03: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
I have clean 64Gb iPhone 6 for sale urgently. iPhone is working perfectly okay with fingers print and good battery health. Price is 40k from Lagos state. Whatsapp 08134082889

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by 11Anonymous(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2022
You should return it and get refunded. You cant be fixing what you just got. Besides APple dropped support for iphone 6 and 7. Soon whatsapp will stop working on it
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by BlaqFaze: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
odinson1:

Baba nor dey cap spoil...the A11 on iPhone 8 performs much better than the SD 680 on the Redmi 10c..

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by BlaqFaze: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2022
duptie:
God bless you, you earn my respeciboss
lol ..
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by odinson1(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Baba nor dey cap spoil...the A11 on iPhone 8 performs much better than the SD 680 on the Redmi 10c..

Processor power is the only good thing about a phone abi?
Battery
Screen resolution
Ram and storage
Face unlock
Pricing
The redmi has the advantage in all that, while the iphone only has a better processor
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by odinson1(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Nova1982:

yes I agree with you sir.

thank you.

have a nice day.
See how everybody in the comments are scolding you for buying an iphone 6,you can either take correction or be in the defensive
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by BlaqFaze: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2022
odinson1:

Battery
Screen resolution
Ram and storage
Face unlock
Pricing
The redmi has the advantage in all that, while the iphone only has a better processor
Better processor ensures the smooth experience and long lasting of your phone.

iPhone 8 has okay battery.

The screen resolution of iPhone is great, this is 4.7 inch display, so it has rich pixel density.

This one is funny... iPhone 8 has lesser ram than Redmi 10c but iPhone 8 performs better in day to day use...most especially in Gaming. Storage is the only thing going for the Redmi.

iPhone 8 has a very good fingerprint sensor, it's very fast and besides you quoted 155k as the price...this should get you an iPhone x which has a better face unlock.

iPhone is better, so you pay more...you get what you get
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by BlaqFaze: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2022
odinson1:

See how everybody in the comments are scolding you for buying an iphone 6,you can either take correction or be in the defensive
Although, the op cast... how person go carry money buy phone of almost a decade old
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by EMEKAodogwu1: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2022
odinson1:

Battery
Screen resolution
Ram and storage
Face unlock
Pricing

What of iPhone X. I’m planning to get one tomorrow
Re: My Newly Bought Iphone 6s Plus Has Network Problems, Please Help!!!!! by odinson1(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

What of iPhone X. I’m planning to get one tomorrow

The phone is good but the downsides are the small screen resolution and battery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi Note 11 Pro 8g/128gb FOR SALE / Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him / Just not ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.