Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? (822 Views)

NLNG Test 2013. / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? by MikOdunewu: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2007
I got an LNG invitation 4 d 2nd test on Fri 30th by 8am,and also received PZ mail 4 the 3rd exam on the same Fri but by 10am.Pls,what shd i do because d distance of the venue is quite far,and i dont want to miss any of the chances,pls help me wihttt your advice.
Re: Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? by Aproko(f): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2007
well if it were me, i'll wait to hear what those taking the lng test on mon. have to say and compare with what those that have taken the pz test before have to say and then make up my mind; but if its a tight one then i'll go with the lng test. good luck
Re: Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? by robo1: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2007
MEN lucky u,but i tink u should choose one,maybe NLNG if i was the one,cos it will be impossible to make the 2 cos nlng is in abuja, right? so go for it.i hear pz still gonna conduct more test and they only want 24 maybe nlng might take mor cos the test was conducted nation wide.pz just lagos only.dont worry God is ur strenght
Re: Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? by ayoge1: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2007
Hi Mike! I understand ur worry. I think what u should do is call NLNG office and find out if there's a way u can reschedule ur test ( I know u can do this with Chevron for example), since there seem to be multiple dates and times for the tests. Try the same thing with PZ too, see if u can shift the time further apart if it's just one day 4 all applicants.

Follow God's leading in all. Wishing u the best.
Re: Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? by cocoman: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2007
attend nlng first, thenĀ  go for pz.giveĀ  pv any excuse, they will allow you to write with the next batch.good luck.
Re: Pz And Nlng Exams In The Same Day,what Should I Do? by LEVI2ME(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2007
Pls, u can give me the invitation for nlng, then go for the pz. how's my idea pls reply.
N.B= you shold remember some of us still searching but all is a joke and hope you know how to enjoy some. Great Luck to You as you improvise

(1) (Reply)

No Experience Needed For These Jobs. / Bank Phb Interview In Abuja / Tractor And Equipment (cat) Technical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.