Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday (47290 Views)

Leonel Alvarez Sacked For Sleeping With Patty Gonzalez, Edgar Benitez Wife / Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Histrings08(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Did u know that first penalty was a penalty? Pls don't lie?
princeade86:
that's VAR rules on penalty
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by hisexcellency34: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
thieves
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by prinsam30: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
u ar not even ashamed of yourself don't worry France will deal with u guys

if not for FIFA and that stupid.d VAR una for don reach una country

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by lenny12(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
ikept:
The Ref made it possible for u guys. Ojoro!
sorry.....
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
HAND OF GOD DID IT FOR YOU AGAIN AS HE DID IT FOR MARADONA IN 1988

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Frankbaro(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
GoTV:
Last night's game proved to the world that messi is better than overhyped Ronaldo. The 2 touch control was superb on the run, the finishing was sublime from a tight angle.

Messi led Argentina to the final of the 2014 world cup in brazil and there was no fuss even after winning a silver medal while Ronaldo was eliminated with Portugal in the group stage. In 2018, Ronaldo led Portugal out of group stage with 4 goals that has been bettered by Harry kane yet Ronaldo ass lickers won't let the world rest. Until Ronaldo leads Portugal to the final of the world cup, Messi remains the boss of modern football. Kee your sef

Grammar!

Sit quite and shut up

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by stevio(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
;Dwhat savagery cheesy
Benjom:
Na this kine comment they pain pass... Can't wait to see you and your country messed up, cluttered, botched, disorganized, jumbled, deranged, goofed up, besmirched, ruined, scrambled, unsettled, soiled, dishevelled, decomposed, littered, muddled, bungled, destroyed, polluted, rummaged and smeared by France too for making my 6 year old daughter cry yesterday cool

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Peterpanny: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
So even this stupid smelling midget get mouth say wetin dem do win us undecided We all know that Nigeria was cheated to help Argentina progress.

Mind you stupid midget Pogba and co are waiting for ya

Allezz Les bleus
if u gonna hate,hate on ur mommas black as*,niggur.
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't really watch football, most especially all these clubs side; nevertheless I'm a fan of some wonderful players out of which Messi came first.

To be sincere I never knew football can made fans to be in dilemma until yesterday, because patriotic side of me as good citizen of this great country want Nigeria to progress to the next stage and at the same time as a Messi's fan; I want him to perform wonderfully well in the pursuit so he can compete favorably for world best with his counterpart.
It was like his chance of progress lies in my hands and I need to crushed him for my own progress, it was like be in between the red sea and chariot of Pharaoh and I don't wanna let go.
But as the game progress and I'm seeing our players given a good fight, I've settled for my most favourite side of the game to win; Super Eagles of course, but something in me was telling me we might not be able to fight to the end, because we're actually competing against some forces beyond our control in which the referee will play major role. Alas, the penalty who could have sent Messi out of the tournament was denied and at that point, I knew if extra and serious care was not taken; we won't be able to finish very strong, for Argentina and referee won't hesitate to take any available chances against us to sailed through.
The pressure was very intense till they smoothly have their way with unarguably noble score from their ends; I was so touched because I didn't wanna let go.

I hope Messi will not disappoint his fans globally against France and Messi should as well appreciate the efforts and the role play by Super Eagles for his progress, because if Iceland has defeated us from previous game; that could have be the end of discussion for both Messi and Super Eagles. Is just like we sacrifice seriously to see this guru progressing. Let me take the time to say well-done to Super Eagles, they've indeed fought a good fight.

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Sirpaul(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
France will teach you a lesson you will never forget so soon

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by ikept(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
lenny12:
sorry.....
I'm over it now. But it pained me yesterday o. grin
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
all these deranged lunatics up there argentina is beating france

7 Likes

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Umueme: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
angryOK we don hear.

Until messi overtakes the 'hyped' Ronaldo in his achievements,stop making noise
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Constie(f): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice one...
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by phunbyt(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
The thunder that will fire this ewure is coming from France walai.... It's doing honeymoon on Eiffel Tower

3 Likes

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
prinsam30:
u ar not even ashamed of yourself don't worry France will deal with u guys

if not for FIFA and that stupid.d VAR una for don reach una country

wee u kip kwayet....na nigeria wan beat france b4?
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by stevio(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
The match yesterday needed a winner and Argentina got it. Our boys did their best,case closed.
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by lenny12(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
ikept:

I'm over it now. But it pained me yesterday o. grin
abii Naa, Wetin Man Pikin Go Do....Every Day Naa For The Thieve(s) But One Day... Naa For The Owner.

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Peterpanny: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
excel127:
Nonsense. LIKE for Musa, SHARE for Messi
and hate to ur ancestors
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by DiggITnetwork: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Live reactions of Nigerians as their team lose against Argentina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWkpqE8e0_8
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by melodyogonna(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
We all watched the match. You didn't do anything spectacular to win
then you don't know what you watched

2 Likes

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Sicilyjoe: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
So even this stupid smelling midget get mouth say wetin dem do win us undecided We all know that Nigeria was cheated to help Argentina progress.

Mind you stupid midget Pogba and co are waiting for ya
Y
Allezz Les bleus

Na Ronaldo be smelling animal
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Akinwale14(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
GoTV:
Last night's game proved to the world that messi is better than overhyped Ronaldo. The 2 touch control was superb on the run, the finishing was sublime from a tight angle.

Messi led Argentina to the final of the 2014 world cup in brazil and there was no fuss even after winning a silver medal while Ronaldo was eliminated with Portugal in the group stage. In 2018, Ronaldo led Portugal out of group stage with 4 goals that has been bettered by Harry kane yet Ronaldo ass lickers won't let the world rest. Until Ronaldo leads Portugal to the final of the world cup, Messi remains the boss of modern football. Kee your sef
grin

1 Like

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by melodyogonna(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Messi is a shameless goat.

Watch how France will disgrace your career on Saturday.

If not for Ighalo and your ref, God cry

You think say you for get mouth today to dey talk
I know you are one of those guys that were thinking about how France would be harder for Nigeria to beat than Denmark before the match, lmao cry me a River
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by melodyogonna(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Argentina will cry hard on the day they meet Francecheesy. Cant wait to watch that match sha.
France with their inexperienced players
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by zoedew: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Argentines have a knack for handling the ball at World Football tourneys and getting away with it!
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by RexTramadol1: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rojo 4 YEARS AGO

Rojo last night!

Rojo must be stoned .

2 Likes

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by skyfather09(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Short man devil... ighalo na you cause this thing sha.

2 Likes

Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by Ayiibobo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kingsley1000:
congrats messi
e be like say u want make ogun kee u there abi
Re: Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday by princeade86(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Histrings08:
Did u know that first penalty was a penalty? Pls don't lie?
why I can't argue is that the first penalty was similar to the one they awarded against us in a match vs Croatia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) / Serena Williams Cries After Losing Wimbledon Final To Angelique Kerber (Photos) / Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.